Chapter One: The Picture

"Y/n!" Sasha shrieked, jogging towards you. "I'm so hungry. Starving. Drooling. I could eat the entire Colossal Titan right now!"

"Sasha, you shouldn't eat the titans, just kill them." You replied. "Anyways, wouldn't they taste disgusting? And imagine the number of people they've eaten. It's borderline cannibalism. Just stick to the potatoes."

"Ok. Fine...wanna go infiltrate the kitchen's storage attic with me!!?"

"...sure, I guess."

Good. You thought to yourself. She wasn't suspicious of me.

What Sasha didn't know was that Betheroght was the Colossal Titan. That's right. You are an Eldian from Marley, here to steal the Founding Titan from the evil Paradis devils. You weren't a Warrior but came along because you aren't like other (y/gender). You were y/n. You were special.

Before you had the chance to begrudgingly go with Sasha to the kitchen, Reiner discreetly pulled you aside, luckily.

"A letter came for you, Y/n," Reiner whispered quietly, his voice velvety and low. "Keep it hidden from the others. Don't forget our true purpose, and who the real enemy is."

"Of course, Reiner. I'm not an idiot like you" You replied playfully. "Although I have no idea what this letter could contain, I don't have any family members because they all got murdered by Titans as a punishment for supporting the evil devils. Disgusting."

"Ew," said Reiner. "I'm going to go throw up. I can't believe you're related to such scum." With that, Reiner pranced away gleefully to the bathroom, and seconds later, grotesque sounds of gagging rang through the halls.

"IUHERJKLANSdJKLNJKDGNISHFN IAEHUSILGKH UEIHAOISISKF FUKVBCIC C FJ ASHELL CHISTL SF ISF I WANNA FIEOJ WDID UKIHD DIE IDEI DIE EW EW E WE W EW EW EW E WE W EWE I NEED THERAPUU FUYFYGYGYYGYGYGA "

Ah, You thought, how nostalgic and comforting. Although, it's normally me gagging on Reiner's-. 

SUDDENLY remembering the letter in your hands, you ripped it open and threw away the envelope because you didn't give a crap about the planet. The planet could just die for all your care and take all the Eldians with it.

Inside the envelope was a picture of a young couple, one with (y/hair color) hair and the other with (y/eye color) eyes. You quickly pieced together that these were some kind of relatives that you had. A memo fell into your hand. It read:

keep your eyes open

Eh. I don't really understand this. You thought. Although you, y/n, weren't like the others, you definitely had a miniscule, grain-of-sand sized brain. Taking a closer look at the picture, you didn't really think anything of it. What you had forgotten, however, was that pictures of dead relatives were always black and white. And that picture in your hand... was definitely in color. 

Author's note:

hello. I wrote this as a joke but find it kinda stress relieving so let's see how it goes.

if you (if anyone is even reading this lmao,, idk how wattpad tags work) wanna comment who u want y/n to end up with that would be gr8 cuz currently idc

have a fantabulous amazing day!