Chapter 29 | Slender's Brothers

Start from the beginning

   I then feel a gust of cold wind arise and a angelic spirit made their presence known. They started talking about things from 'Who they are' to 'What they do' and 'Why they are here'. They practically answered every question I currently had running through my mind which I'm obviously not complaining about at all.

   They said that I have to kiss Jack's lips even if I can't feel them. To seal this kind of bond, they will be able to successfully repair Jack's box to bring him back to life. Since the box is a heavenly creation, they will need something pure and a unbreakable bond to repair the box.

  "Well.....here goes nothing, I guess." I say as I glance over at Jack's transparent figure. I slowly lean my head down to his head and I look at his lips before closing my eyes and placing my lips upon his own. It feel like air, but thick air, it felt like I wasn't kissing anything but at the same time it does.

   As I kept kissing the thick air, I felt Jack's body slowly become more and more solid to where I can feel his actual lips now. I end the kiss while looking up at the angel who was hovering above the ground at nearly 20 feet in the air. They smiled before handing me Jack's now repaired music box and saying to take great care of it. And then they left to who knows where.

⚠️  Lemon Ahead  ⚠️

  I gently sit the music box onto the grass before crawling over to Jack's side. I look at his lips and then at his sharp jawline before trailing my eyes down to his visible collarbones and then to his abs (he is shirtless btw). I bent my head to where my face was buried into the crook of his neck, leaving wet kisses and hickeys behind. I would occasionally hear small and barely audible moans and whimpers escape from Jack's lips. This only made me want to hear more come from his mouth so I trailed my love bites down his shoulders, stopping at his rib cage. I trailed my tongue from his prominent rib cage to his hardened nipple.

  I start to notice his eyes flutter wide open, he looked down at me before cupping my cheeks and planting his onto mine once more. The moonlight shined down onto the lake, making a the water sparkly. Jack pulls me onto his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his bright red hair.

He then lays back down onto the grassy ground, me still on top of him. I start to grind down onto his already hardened manhood, he loudly whimpers into the kiss, I remove my fingers from his hair and I trail my hands down his torso. I part my lips from his as a long string of our mixed saliva connected our lips.

"T.....Take this off." Jack pants as he says it from a lack of air because of the long kiss we had. He then starts fiddling with the hem of my sweater, I raise my arms up as he slides it over my head.

"These too, babe~" He said as he gently pushed me off of him and he took my shorts off, along with my panties. I then felt water drip onto me and I soon realize it is starting to rain. After he removes my clothing, he takes off the remaining of his. I gently push him to where he's laying flat onto the ground as the cold rain drenched our bodies. I straddle his pelvic area as I grab his member and slowly impale myself with it.

The rain becomes heavier as seconds go by to where it is now pouring rain. I giggle as I start to go up and down at a slow and deep pace, making eye contact with Jack the whole time. He smiles lovingly at me as I bend down and cup the side of his face with my hand and I passionately kiss his lips. His lips part the same time my lips part as our tongues immediately entwine with each other.

I speed my pace up a bit as he starts moaning louder and moaning a lot more into the steamy kiss. I end the kiss as I start making circular motions with my hips, I take my hands and place them onto Jack's abdomen to have more stability and balance. The rain making everything slippery and wet.