Chapter 7: "20 Meter Race"

Atsushi and I arrived at the locker room to change our clothes and then go to P.E class.

"Here's where we part ways. See you out there."
"Sure."

I said, and turned my gaze to the other side, and headed for the girls' locker room.

I was really getting nervous about having to change my clothes in the same room as the girls, even if I was one now.

I had to be strong anyway, so having made up my mind, I went over there, and stood in front of the door.

A bead of sweat fell from my forehead, and I swallowed a bit of saliva before entering the dressing room.

It's now or never!

Slowly I started to open the door, while my hands trembled slightly. I knew it would be a challenge to get in here with them inside.

I opened the door, and entered normally.

I could hear the voices of the girls of my class echoing off the walls, but the one that stood out the most was hers.

My face went from being nervous to being a little annoyed.

"Did you saw the new dress? It's so cute!"

"Yeah, yeah, it's beautiful! The colors are so cute and the accesories too! I wish I could have a boyfriend who would give me one..."

They talked about typical things between girls, apparently. I didn't give too much importance, and I entered on the dressing room.

There were all the girls in my class, some in underwear, others with their uniforms on, and others who were finishing putting on their uniforms.

Everyone, absolutely EVERYONE turned to see me at the same time, and they were silent.

The situation became uncomfortable, and I was just stood there waiting for a reaction.

"What are you doing here?" Misaki asked.

"I came to change my clothes for P.E class. Is there a problem with that?"

"Of course, what's a crossdressed guy doing here?"

"I'm not crossdressed!"

I said annoyed, while the other girls covered themselves with their shirts.

I let out a notorious sigh and said:

"I'm not gonna look at you, I don't care at all, I'm just gonna change my clothes and leave."

Then I started to walk to the bottom of the locker room, going to the corner, where the teacher said she put my uniform.

As I passed through them, their disgusted looks could be clearly seen on their faces.

I tried to ignore them and kept walking until I got to the bottom of the room, and opened my locker.

Then I put my things down and started taking off my shirt.

Once I took it off, I could hear strange sounds coming from the other side of the locker door. I looked out, and saw that most of the girls were looking at me... Or, well, they were looking at my chest.

"So he's really a girl..."

"So weird!"

They began to murmur, while I turned my gaze towards the locker, and kept changing.

Today we would have class outside, so we would wear the summer uniform. I took out the red shorts and white shirt from inside the locker, and started to put it on.