Chapter 2: "Unwanted Shock"

I still had a hard time assimilating it, I couldn't believe I had become a girl from one day to the next. It has no sense.

How is this even possible?

How the hell am I supposed to go to school like this?

I was thinking under my breath as I leaned my head against the bathroom wall, thinking of some possibility of how this could have happened.

Suddenly, and as if it were something of fate or rather a joke, someone opened the front door of my house. Apparently it was my mother, Kimigawa Mamiko.

She came just now, at a really bad time...

"I'm home..." she said tired and with wild hair.

I quickly went down the stairs almost crying, trying to ask her for help, however, she very shocked pushed me away and raised her voice saying:

"W-Who are you?!"

Right, I was a girl, for a little second I totally forgot about that.

"It's me, Ryutsuki!" I told her and approached her.

"... Eh? Is this some kind of joke or something?"

"It isn't, I'm serious!"

"No no, it's impossible that Ryutsuki is a girl... You are so... Voluptuous... Without offending" she said looking away, still believing it was a joke.

"I'm telling you it's me!" I insisted, but she couldn't believe me.

"Do you have any proof that you are Ryutsuki?" she asked challengingly. My mother was always like this.

"Just look at my eyes closely and you will realize" I said.

When I was born, I born with a weird syndrome called "Heterochromia", which made the irises of my two eyes to be two different colors, in this case, one is dark crimson red and the other is dark navy blue.

She approached me still with doubts, and seeing my eyes up close, her shocked expression showed on her face.

"Ryu-chan?!"

"Yes, it's me!"

"B-But how, when, why?"

"It's a long story, but for now I need you to help me with my school uniform. I can't go in the men's uniform, it would look very weird, plus I don't want anyone to know about this."

I said with complete clarity.
Still shocked, she cleaned her glasses and took me with her to her room.

"Okay. For now, put this on, I will help you as much as I can."

She says as she takes clothes out of her closet for me, while I slowly look at the whole pile of clothes in front of me.

And how am I going to go to school like this...?

I was wondering in my mind.

I never expected something like this to happen, so I didn't take any security measures in case something like this happened. Basically I thought the fact that something like this happened was ridiculous.

"Ryu-chan."

"Y-Yes?"

"I see that you're concerned about the situation right now, and I'm also concerned. For now, we should go see a doctor for a thorough analysis, to see what happened to you."

She said with a serious expression.

"Sure... Then I'm not going to class today, am I?

"Obviously not! We must first find out what happened to you!" she said.