Chapter 2

Enjoy!

Y/n
Harry leads us down the dark alleyway, passing a bunch of weird people on the way. A man was talking to the wall, another person was being dragged along by vicious dogs, and finally, I spotted Malfoy again. He walked into a shop called "Borgin and Burkes" following his mother closely. Harry leads us off to the side, hiding us behind a wall. I get pulled to the wall by Ron and he leaves his hand on my side, sort of securing me to him. I touch his hand as Harry peeks out the side and a light turns on from behind us. We all look up at it and Harry gets an idea.

He tells us to climb the roof of one of the smaller shops in order to look into what they're doing. Harry climbs up first, Hermione after him, then Ron gives me a leg up and I help him get up here too. We lie chest down on the rooftop and peer into the room that Malfoy and a bunch of other robed wizards went into.

I squint and see Malfoy running his hand along a cabinet with intricate drawings, and an odd looking handle. It's very tall, taller than anyone in that room, at least. I try to look at it more, but a man steps in front of the window and blocks our view. I get pulled down into hiding by Hermione and carefully glance at the window again, from where I'm hidden. I see a smirking man with slicked back black hair and graying-pale skin. When he smiles, his sharp fangs are revealed, reminding me of a certain something that I haven't seen in ages.

He turns around fully and I see that his hair makes its way down his face and chest. He pulls down a curtain and Harry sits up again, still trying to see through the window. I look over at Ron and he shrugs, gesturing down to the floor. Hermione grabs Harry's sleeve, getting his attention. He slides off first, landing on both his feet. Hermione slides down next and Harry grabs her by the waist and lifts her off the edge, gently placing her on the floor.

Ron slides off next, stumbling a bit on his landing. Ron has his arms outstretched and I slide down, almost flying off the edge. He catches me with his arms around my legs. I leave my hands on his shoulders as he lets me slip through his arms slowly until my feet touch the floor. While this was happening, I stared into his gorgeously cerulean eyes, as he did mine. I felt my heart pound against my chest, making me blush. He gives me a little smile and I slide my hands down his arms as he let go of my waist. I see Hermione follow Harry, as they started walking ahead of us when I had slid down. I grab Ron's hand and bolt after them, as to not get lost in these dark streets.

We caught up to Hermione and Harry holding hands as we walked out of the narrow tunnel we had just came through. I kept my grip tight on Ron's hand, as to not loose him behind me while we walked. Soon enough, we got out of there and met up with the rest of the Weasleys to go home.

***

The four of us were currently sitting in a compartment, as we had just left Platform 9 ¾ for school. "So what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet? And who were all those people? Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation." Harry explains what he thinks about our previous spying on Malfoy. Hermione looks at him from her place next to him and says, "Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going-"

She gets cut off by Harry turning to her fully and saying, "It's happened. He's one of them." He says hatefully. Ron tilts his head at him asking, "One of what?" I look at him from my spot beside him, across from Harry and Hermione, and explain, "Harry thinks that Malfoy's a Death Eater working with him." Ron sits up in his seat and looks at Harry as he turns back to face us, "You're barking! What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?" I look at Harry for his answer and he opens his hands in the expression as if it was obvious, "Well, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burke's? Browsing for furniture?" I glance out the window at the passing horizon as their discussion continues with Ron saying, "It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke."