"Ok. What do you want then Lou?" I asked.

"Swimming!" he said. Everyone smiled, and agreed.

"Swimming it is!" I said. "Girls, let's go to my room get changed." 

We, girls, all went upstairs, and got our biquinis' out. Everyone had such a cute biquini. I was wearing a black biquini bottom, with a pink top. Everyone was with the top matching the bottom. I was the only one who mixed and matched (how we called it).

When we went downstairs the boys were all already with their swimming suits. When they saw us, their mouths dropped.

"Close your mouth! Some flies can fly in!" Izzy said laughing. We all went to the kitchen, so we could get some juice.

"You look amazing." Harry said looking at Izzy. "All of you are."

"Kenzie Bun, You are beautiful." Said a voice behind me. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Niall. I turned around and gave him a little peck. 

"NIALLER! What did I say about kissing my sister in front of me?" Lou said. 

"Is Boo Bear jealous?" El said.

"No. It's just because I'm her brother." Lou whinned to El. 

--AT THE POOL--

It took a while for us to go to the pool, but in the end, we got it. When we went outside, all of the boys, and Sel  jumped in, while all girls, but Sel, lied down on the chairs by the pool to get a tan. Perrie arrived when we were going to the pool.

"C'mon Girlies!" Harry said.

"Why won't you come in KenzieBoo?" Niall said. Every girl was lying down on the each chair, with their eyes closed, tanning.

"Boys! We're tanning!" Perrie shouted.

I watched the boys for a while in the pool, and they we're just chatting. I went back to closing my eyes and tanning.

Suddenly, I felt someone pick me up. Niall. I started to scream like mad, and then noticed that I wasn't the only one. Every girl was being picked up by one of the boys, and everyone was screaming. 

"One" the boys said.

"Two." 

"THREE!" all the boys said throwing their girl in the pool. I heard other people jump after us. It was the boys and Sel. I then, swam to the surface, to breath some air.  

All the girls shared a look, and we had an idea. We all nodded knowing what each other was thinking. 

"One." we started.

"Two." 

"THREE!!!" we all shouted, and started to splash water on the boys! We didn't stop. 

"GIRLS!" Liam said.

"Yes daddy?" I asked him.

"What about we all play a game?" he suggested.

"Like?" Angie asked.

"Marco Polo!" Lou shouted. It was his all time favorite pool game. We all agreed on playing it.

"Who's it?" Sel asked. 

"I'm it!" Niall said. 

We spun Niall around for ten seconds. He then started to wonder around the pool.

"MARCO!" he screamed.

"Polo." everyone replied. He turned around to where I was and started to come in my direction. I started to swim, when he got my foot. I started to scream underwater. He pulled me up, and I got some air.

"Kenzie Bun?" he asked. I answered him with a little kiss.

"What now?" someone asked. Zayn?I closed my eyes and leaned into Niall's shoulder peacefully. Lou came over to us, and pulled us apart. He then put his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you ok Kenzie Bun?" he asked.I nodded. He then turned to Niall and asked. "What does Bun mean?" 

"It's short for bunny." Niall said.

"That's so cute!" I said.

"You call my sister a bunny?" Lou asked.

"Boo Bear. Chill. I'm still your sister here remember?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Now, go play with El. She's all alone." I said and winked at El. She made puppy eyes, which made Lou go over to her. 

"Daddy Direction?" I asked Liam.

"Yes?" he said.

"Are you and Angie dating?" I said in a baby voice. He then looked at Angie, and she nodded at him.

"Yes Kenzie Boo." he said. 

"YAY!" we all said. It was marvellous news.