Chapter 16

Billies pov

I'm woke up to soft snores in my ear. Y/n really makes me happy but at the same time I miss Finneas like a lot. We need to go after them today because if they are locked up we have a chance to get them. If their dead then I have no idea what I would do.

"Hey hey why are you crying babe" said y/n

I guess I was crying but did she call me babe?

Y/n quickly added "I uh meant Billie what's wrong?"

I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck and straddle her. "I miss Finn." I say in a low tone.

I feel her hug me by my waist "We are going to look for them today B I promise." She ends that with a kiss on the cheek.

I felt the blush rising from my neck to my face. So I put my face into her shirt.

"Awe is my princess blushing?" I quickly shook my head no so she wouldn't pick on me "I'm just tired." I said to her.

"Okay miss I'm tired we need to get up and get ready to travel." She lifted me and and stood and walked out the Tent and started packing everything up so I got up.

Right now me and y/n are packing the tents up to leave.

"Hey uh Billie?" I looked over and I could tell have nervous she was. Y/n nervous there's got to be something really wrong.

"yeah what's up?" I say as I begin to walk over to her.

"So I have no idea if this plan is going to work if we get caught there we are as good as dead they don't have mercy at their camp. I really don't want anything to go wrong but if it does I will need you to run out of there." She came close to me out face so close I could feel have breath on my lips. "Promise me you'll be safe." She said while getting closer out lips still not touching.

"I promise." I say and my lips graze hers.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked and looked at me in the eyes.

"Please" and with that she leans in and softly moves her lips in sync with mine. We stay like this kissing softly for a minute. Then she pulls away and looks at me and says "wow"

I giggle and as her "what?" She just looks at me for a moment and kisses the side of my mouth then my cheek and moves to my jaw and nibbles slightly and I close my eyes. She moves from my jaw to my neck and kisses up to behind my ear and then whispered in my ear.

"Your beautiful." That made me smile and blush so I pulled her into a hug and with my emotions with wanting to find Finneas and now I'm finally kissed y/n like I've always wanted to I start to cry.

"It's ok baby I promise we will get Finneas and Claudia and I'll take you guys to some where safe and we can talk about us but just know I care for you more than I've cared for anyone ever in my life."

I smile and pull away and kiss her again this one was different it was of pure love. Is that what I feel?

———————————————————————————

A/n

Ok so I know this is short but THEY FINALLY KISSED 😂