Chapter 11

Tiny bit of smut lagit one sentence

              Finneas pov (ooooo new things)

Me and Y/n walk inside to see Billie laying down. I think Y/n is good for her but no one has saw her face yet so that does kinda make me think she could be a threat but from what I see they both really like each other.

Y/n told Billie she needed to rest and Billie told her to stay with her so I walked out to go to me and Claudias room.

"Hey Finny." Claudia said when I walked in.

"Hey baby" I kissed her forehead and laid down.

"So have you seen how happy bil has been recently?" I asked I really want to know her opinion.

She smiled at me "yea Y/n is really good for her." And then went back to reading her book.

I just laid there and let sleep take over.

                                      Billies pov

My neck really hurts but something that won't leave my mind is how that guy said Y/n was a commander.

"Y/n" I ask

"Yes B?" I smile at the nickname

"What secret was he talking about and why was he calling you the commander?" I ask and turn to face her like we did the first night she was here.

"Well I'm the commander." She said turning to me but not looking at me and just playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Well yea I caught that but that's not the only secret.." I said lightly

"If I tell you what it is you will think differently of me." She says looking down.

How could I ever think bad of her I may have said I'm straight before but I honestly think I'm falling for her and I don't know how.

I smile at her. "I promise I won't." She looks up and smiles still playing with my shirt. This is giving me butterflies.

She sighs and let's go of my shirt and sits up and so do I.

"Ok so I um have a male part..." she says very softly I could barely hear it.

I look down at her crotch thinking she was joking but to my surprise I see a bulge.

"Ok and you think I would think differently of you for that?" I ask grabbing her hand.

She looked up surprised that I was ok with it.

"Well since I have told you think I guess I can show you my face." She smiled

I jump up and down and just look and I know she's beautiful.

She stands up and takes it off slowly to tease me.

Then she took it off one word GODLY she was a god her brown hair complains her hazel eyes and the scar makes her look bad ass and not to mention her pink plump lips.

*Snap snap*

"Am I really that ugly I turned you to stone?" She asked looking at me with a smile.

I jumped on top of her and hugged her and repeated about how beautiful she was. Then Claudia walked in.

"Ay who the hell are you?" She asked Y/n.

"Y/n?" She asked confused.

"Holy shit your hot. You got a good one bil." She smirked at me. Then walked back in her room.

"Little does she know your straight" she chuckled but it sounded like she was disappointed.

I laughed "little does she know you have a dick." I say into her ear. I seen her tense up.

"I- well uh- B go to sleep!" She said sternly.

I smirked "ok daddy" and laid down.

"Fuck" I heard her say under her breath hmm nice to know I have that effect on her.

That's when sleep took me over.

                            Dream in italics

"Fuck bil" Y/n moaned. "Harder please" I moan out.

I woke up and sat up panting and sat up and saw Y/n still asleep. What I saw shocked me.

I wasn't the only one have a dream like that.