Red Roses, his chocolate brown eyes!

Perfect!

"Yes," I whispered, joining our foreheads together.

"And before this, I never had fond of flowers, Manik. I never thought these things can bring happiness in real life too. I tried to remember the last time someone ever got me flowers which were never. But now, this is my favourite flowers." I confessed genuinely.

This is the most beautiful feeling ever. I don't know what it is. In fact, I don't want to name it because I just can't describe these feelings in words.

This is beyond beautiful.

How I get so lucky?

These things happen in real life too?

"I don't mind standing here with you whole night, but I really want to make you feel more special, baby girl." He whispered, caressing my cheek with his thumb slightly. I closed my eyes in response, getting lost in his touch.

Oh God, his single touch is incredible.

“So can we leave?" As he asked, removing his hand from my face, I came on the earth back and opened my eyes. We passed a smile to each other.

"Let me take care of these.” I whispered, pointing at the flowers and walked to the dining to fill the vase with water.

A part of me is excited and happy at the way things are going, but I’m scared to be happy, it never really ends in a good way. I tried to fight my feelings for Manik and convinced myself that he's making a genuine effort for me, and now it's my time to just trust him.

I just wanted to let myself loose and give it a try for once.

He uttered, “you’re taking so long.” As I felt him behind me, my heartbeat accelerated instantly. Before I could turn around and respond, he wrapped his arms around my waist and moved my hair to one side.

"I hope our date is not going to be in my apartment," I let out a nervous chuckle, but my breath hitched as I felt his hot breath around my neck. My entire body was burning up with desires, but suddenly I felt something touching my neck. He hang the beautiful pendant around my neck.

"The night isn't over yet, Nandini." He whispered and nuzzled crook of my neck and began placing chaste kisses there, and that was enough to blow my mind off. I forgot about the pendant also.

"Manik--" I moaned, pushing my back against him, and his hands ran all over my sides. I squeezed my thighs together as I felt the wetness pooling between my legs. He turned me around swiftly and pushed me against the table.

"You have no idea what you do to me, baby girl." He spoke with our forehead, touching.

“As much as I want to take you right here, right now, I also want to get to know you." He caressed my cheeks and a small smile crept on my face.

"Let's get going then, and yeah, you better impress the hell out of me, Mr Malhotra," I smirked and pushed him away, earning a chuckle from him.

We were soon on the road and I still had no idea where he was taking me. My guess was some fancy restaurant because he's "The Manik Malhotra".

Where are we going? I asked for the millionth time and he shook his head.

"Patience, kiddo!" He spoke, not taking his eyes off the road. But wait! What he just called me? Kiddo? Seriously?

"What did you just say? Kiddo?" I asked, shock clearly visible on my face.

"Yeah... Why? Any problem?" He asked and glanced at me, smiling before moving his eyes back at the road.