Chapter-13

Hey guys! I'm back! ;)

__________________••__________________

Inline comments are love!❤

Happy Reading!

Nandini's POV:

As I heard the doorbell, I quickly fixed my hair to go and open it. I have no idea why I'm feeling nervous in the first place.

It is just a date with a guy.

A guy who is making me feel all kind of emotions that I never felt before. I took a deep breath to compose myself and strolled to the door.

"Okay, this is it. No turning back." I murmured to myself and opened the door to reveal a dashingly handsome Manik.

This is the first time, after that day, I'm seeing him in casuals and trust me this man has the ability to kill anyone by just wearing a simple tee with the red jacket and dark blue jeans. He's such a Greek god. I couldn't help, just trailed my eyes all over his muscular and appealing body.

Dear Lord, he's so damn hot.

"Wow... You look..umm... Hot!" He breathed out, roaming his hand in his hair. I’m wearing a black dress that reached my mid-thighs and wore minimal make-up. I couldn't help, but blush at his comment sheepishly.

Fuck me, I’m blushing like a typical teenage girl. This man is blowing my mind.

"Yeah yeah..you can do more better," He said in a teasing tone.

Damn this guy is my death.

“What do you have in your hand?" I asked, ignoring his teasing.

“Nice try, Nandini " He chuckled.

"Hey, I'm serious. Tell me, what do you have in your hand." I defended myself, and I was curious too. I had no idea what he had planned for our date, but I was excited already.

"Umm... Well... I got you some flowers and I wasn't sure I should give it or not... Umm... This is the first time I'm taking someone on the date... You know... and it's completely fine if--" I placed my finger on his lips, shutting him up.

I found him so cute being all nervous just like me. But the surprising part is that this is his first date. I can't believe it.

He's taking efforts for me?

Am I that special to him?

How can I get so lucky?

"You really talk too much.” I whispered, stepping closer to him.

"You’re precious to me, Nandini. I never thought that any girl will affect me so much one day." He whispered, snaking his one arm around my waist, coming more close to me.

His touch and our proximity accelerated my heartbeat and my breath became heavy. I’m just gazing in his brown bewitching eyes.

"If you become angry or sad, it affects me a lot. I want to see the smile on your face, Always. I want to fill your life with the happiness." He continued, gazing in my eyes, making me feel all kind of emotions which I never experienced before.

His words touched my heart.

"So, will you permit me to be the reason behind your smile? Will you permit me to bring happiness in your life? Will you permit me to make our life beautiful? Will you permit me to experience these beautiful feelings?" He whispered and held out the flower in front of me, and my breath hitched.