"Momocchin can I ask you something?" Ki-chan asked as I nodded.

"Did (F/n)cchin make any chocolates for Akashicchin?" He asked in a whispering voice.

"Yes, but she decided not to give them to him seeing that he already has too many sweets," I said as he smiles.

"I got an idea they haven't been able to act like a normal couple so why don't we set them up for a date," Ki-chan said making me smile.

"That's a great idea Ki-chan with everything that has been going on this will surely help them get closer." He nodded but got hit by a ball.

"Kise quit messing around and get back to practice." (F/n)-chan said as he nodded and began to join them in the court.

"Momoi-san do you have a minute?" I turn and notice Tetsu-kun standing next to me making me startled.

"Ah yes, what is it Tetsu-kun?" Since I know he won't be noticed for a few minutes due to his lack of presence.

"I need a favor do you think you can set this up before practice is over. I already have everything ready but I can't go and set it up or she'll be cautious about my disappearance in practice." He said as he handed me a list of instructions.

"What this about?"

"Kise-kun thought it would be a good idea to surprised the only couple in the club." He said as I smile and saw what was left to be done.

"You can count on me to do the rest." He nodded and thanked me before heading back to practice.

'Alright let's see what's left to do for this surprise.' I looked at the paper and headed out of the gym.

Your POV

"Everyone good job let's pack up and head home." The coach said as I help to pick up the equipment with the other guys.

"(F/n)chin do you have any snacks with you?" Mura-chan asked as I smiled.

"I have some chips in my bag but it's in my locker. I'll give them to you when I'm finished putting the equipment away." He nodded as went to grab one of the brooms to sweep.

'He reminds me of a little kid, some times he acts all cute and innocent, and then are his bad times when he's too stubborn to do anything.' U finish up my task and went to change back to my normal school uniform. When I open the door a letter fell out making me curious to from who it is.

Dear (F/n),

The time I've spent with feels like I'm in a dream. Even if we don't spend our time together like any normal couple do I feel happy to just be by your side. So I want to invite you to diner please meet at the front school after practice. I'll be waiting for you there.

From,
Red Emperor

"What's wrong (F/n)-chan a letter from your boyfriend?" Momo-chan asked as I try to process what I just read.

"I'm not really sure since his handwriting seems a bit off. Especially when he side it off." She looked at it and saw what I meant.

"Maybe he wanted to be romantic?" She questioned as I shrugged.

"Well if it's a fake then I'll head home if not I guess it's real," I said grabbing my things and head to the school gate.

"Good luck hopes it's real," Momo-chan said as waved to her without looking back.

"Good luck giving Tetsu his chocolates," I could tell she was blushing while hiding her face.

I reread the letter hoping that it was a prank and not the real thing. As I got closer I see Akashi standing near the gate. Making me a bit worried about giving him chocolates.