I put on her sweatshirt, and the bell rang. Wearing her sweatshirt made me so happy.

Jennie walked me to my class and grabbed my hand before going in.

"I'll miss you..." she frowned.

"I'll miss you too, but I'll see you soon." Since I had her sweatshirt, I took of my favorite bracelet and put it on her wrist.

"To remember me by, while you're in class. Since I have your sweatshirt." I smiled at her.

"It's adorable." She grinned before hugging me.

"Well, I did make it when I was seven."

I made it during summer camp, it was black and neon green. I don't know why, I've just always worn it.

"Thank you." She whispered still hugging me.

We said our goodbyes, and she went to her class and I went to mine.

I sat down in my usual seat and started doodling. How can I focus right now? She gave me her sweatshirt. It smells just like her.

After art, I had science. That class was easy. We just did some bookwork and took some notes. Next, I had a history. I couldn't focus. I can't really focus in any class today. I just kept thinking about Jennie. Math was next, and that class went by slow. I guess I was just looking forward to seeing Jennie at lunch.

Finally, it was lunchtime. Jennie met me outside of my class, and we walked to the cafeteria together. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were already at our table and we joined them.

"Look at Lisa, wearing Jennie's sweatshirt. You guys make a cute couple."

If looks could kill, the look I just gave Chaeyoung would have killed her. I kicked her from under the table, and Jennie just looked at me and smiled.

"I agree, we do."

Chaeyoung shot me a glance and rubbed the spot on her leg where I kicked her.

What did Jennie just say? We do? We aren't even a couple, are we? We haven't even had our first kiss yet. Ghad this girl is so hard to figure out sometimes.

We were engaged in a small conversation, just joking around laughing, when a few of Jennie's 'friends' came up to our table.

"Eww, Jennie, what are you doing sitting with trash?" Nayeon gave a look of disgust at Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and me.

"Yeah Jennie, I'm surprised the zoo let these freaks out of their cages."

I saw Jennie clenched her fists together.

Jennie stood up. "Nayeon you know how you always call yourself ugly and say you wish you were prettier? Well, I'm about to give you a face job, with my fist. So I suggest you leave before I fix your fucking face for you. And Jihyo, why don't you shut your whore trap? Before I shut it for you. Now run along, go back to your corner and make some more money."

I was about to try and calm Jennie down, but before I even could, Nayeon opens her big mouth again.

"Why are you defending these losers? they're nothing!"

At that, Jennie lost it. She swung and punched Nayeon straight in the nose. Right away, it started bleeding.

"SAY IT AGAIN BITCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS," Jennie yelled.

"THEY'RE NOTHING. THEY'RE FUCKING LOSERS, TRASH, SCUM, FILTH." Nayeon was holding her nose, and Jihyo was just standing there with her mouth dropped open.