Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm just an ordinary high school teenage girl. But it all changed when Daniel transferred here in Seijou High School. I'm a freshmen while he's a junior and on the first day he transferred he became the most popular boy in school.

One day, I was on my way to my English class when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!! I wasn't looking where I was going." I said awkwardly. I looked up to see a boy, inches taller than me, he had hazel brown hair, sky blue eyes. My jaw dropped open, shocked. It was Daniel.

"No. No, it was my fault I shouldn't be running in the hallway." He said

"No. I'm really sorry. Here Let me help you." I reached out my hand to help him up.

"Uhmm.... Are you alright?" Daniel asked

That brought me back to reality. I replied quickly "Yes. Yes I'm alright."

"Are you sure? OK then. Hi! It's nice to meet you, my name's Daniel Cheng" he said

"Hi! It's nice to meet you too my name's Alexandra Goot. But you can call me Alex for short"

I reached out my hand for a handshake and he gladly accepted it. Butterflies started to flutter wildly in my stomach, I couldn't help but smile.

"You're blushing" Daniel chuckled. I automatically touched my cheeks, it was hot from all the blushing.

The bell rang

"Uh I gotta go! Bye!" I said nervously.

I entered the classroom and made my way to my seat. Then Ms. Mary entered the class and started with her lecture. My thoughts were floating around Daniel.

__o___o___o____

Lunch Time

I was making my way to the cafeteria when I heard Emily calling me from the distance.

I turned around and waited for her to catch her breath.

"What is it Em?" I asked my friend curiously

"Did you hear that Daniel is going to join our club?!" Em said

"Really? OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe it!" I said jumping up and down like a 8 year old.

"I know right! so what's for lunch?" Em asked

"I don't know but let's go check."

I grabbed Emily's hand and dashed to the cafeteria.

"Hold on! What's the rush theres a lot of time for lunch."

"Oh come on I know you want to meet Daniel too so lets hurry and have our lunch."

"Oh Alex you know we can meet at the cafeteria and we can also meet him in time for our club activity."

And so we decided to take our lunch then go meet the rest of the club members.

__o___o___o___

"I can't believe it. Is it for real?"I almost screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I also can't believe it."

When we arrived everyone in the room was chatting.

we went to our station. And there right infront of us was Daniel.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to be sitting behind Daniel"I whispered to Emily who was sitting right next to me

"I know right? Lucky you." Emily Whispered back.

When I faced front I saw Daniel staring at me giving me a warm smile.

"Hi! So we meet again." Daniel smirked

"Yeah hi. I guess so."

"What year are you anyway?"

"I'm a freshmen"

"Oh, So......Who's your adviser?"

"Ms.Mary........How about you who's your adviser?"

"Mr.Cam........When's your Birthday?"

"January 1st 1999. Your's?"

"January 2nd 1997....... How long have you been in this school?"

"I've been here since Kindergarden."

"Everyone gather around lets start the meeting" The club President said

___o___o____o____

The meeting finally ended and they all went back to class.On the way there, Emily and I were chatting.

"So let's have a sleepover?" I ask

"I'd Love to but I can't. Al can't you go to one of your relatives house?" Em ask

"No. Because their always travelling."I said.

"Then maybe I can sleep at your place." someone said from behind

When iwe turned around to look. We were shocked to see that it was Daniel.

We gasped

"Are you sure it's alright with for you ?" I asked him

"Yeah it's fine since I live alone."he said

He turned to leave but I stoped him and said "Thank you so much Daniel." I said

"Your most welcome." He said before leaving.