Your Reaction to they're death.

SPOILER ALERT

Clarke- she didn't die

Octavia- she didn't die

Raven- she didn't die

Harper- you had to watch the video of her grow old and you felt the tears fall down your face. you and her had broken up before you went up to space but you still had loved her and watching her die was hard.

Lexa- you weren't there when Titus shot her, but you were in Polis. When you heard people start shouting that the commander was dead you ran towards her room but the guards stopped you. You slumped down against the wall next to her door and started crying.

Luna- you were in the conclave fighting for The Nomadic Grounders of the Dead Zone. You were killed before Luna.

Echo- she didn't die.

Jasper- you were with him when he died. You both overdosed.

Monty- you died before him.

Bellamy- you died before him.

Lincoln- You stupidly took Pikes side when he started killing grounders. You told Lincoln that Pike wasn't actually gonna kill any grounders. After he did and you still sided with Pike he broke up with you. Your heart broke when Pike shot Lincoln.

Finn- you understood what he did. You understood why he did it. You understood why the grounders wanted to kill him. You knew it was for peace. You watched as they tied him up. You watched Clarke walk up to him. You already had tears streaming down your face. You saw Clarke do something but you didn't know what it was until she stepped away. You saw that she had killed him. You fell to the ground crying. Bellamy had caught you.

Roan- You were the Queen of Azgeda so you had to stay with Echo and watch the conclave from the tower in Polis. You had told Roan before the conclave that he should have someone else from Azgeda fight, he refused. He told you it had to be him because than Azgeda would win. Everyday until the conclave you begged him not to do it. When you saw Gaia put the candle out for Azgeda you screamed. Kane had to hold you back so you wouldn't go down there. You cried in his arms. You pushed out of Kane's arms and went to go down there but he grabbed you again. You cried in his arms.By the time Octavia had gotten back you realized Echo and Bellamy weren't there. You didn't care but you did care who killed Roan. She told you it was Luna, she also had brought you his ring that you had made him. You put it on your necklace and it it back on. You vowed from that day that you would protect your loved ones, more than you protected Roan. You vowed you would protect them just like he protected you.

Murphy- he didn't die

Ilian- When Octavia told you that she had killed him you were furious with her. You were more mad than sad. That was until she told you that he asked her to kill him, and that she killed him because of mercy. You had forgiven her but you were still angry and extremely sad.