(Imagine them in Modern clothes)

Ha Peng stand up and tried to attack Yibo from behind but Yibo dogged the attack. Yibo stand up and kicked Ha Peng hard on the stomach and turned to Zhan.
He carried Zhan bridal style and placed him on bed. He caressed his cheek.

Then he turned to Ha Peng and advanced towards him. Ha Peng was still laying on the floor because of the strong kick of Yibo he got on his stomach.

Yibo grabbed his collar and pulled him and started punching mercilessly. Yibo punched him till the blood oozed out from his lips and mouth. He was unleashing all his wrath on him.

Then he pushed him hard on the floor.

Ha Peng tried to attack Yibo but got an another kick from him.

"W-Who are you?" Ha Peng asked while placing his hand on his jaw which was dislocated by the kick. Yibo glared him darkly.

"You are not qualified to know who I am

"You are not qualified to know who I am." Yibo said and pulled the gun from his jacket and shoot at the middle of his forehead.

Then came Yibo's bodyguard running. He came and bowed to Yibo.

"Set this entire place on fire." Yibo said and again carried Zhan bridal style and walked out from the apparment.

He walked to his car with unconscious Zhan in his hands.
The driver immediately opened the door of the car seeing Yibo. Yibo sat on the backseat with Zhan on his lap. He hugged Zhan's body tightly as if he(Zhan) will dissapear if he loosened his grasp. Yibo placed Zhan's head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

Yibo fished out his phone and call doctor and asked him to came at his mansion as fast as possible.

After a drive of about 35 minutes they reached at Wang Mansion. The maid which was waiting for them to reached immediately opened the door of the car and Yibo went out of the car carrying Zhan bridal style.

The doctor has already arrived there. He was waiting for them in the living room. Yibo entered the living room. He saw the doctor there. He gestured him to follow. He went upstairs. He entered the room and placed Zhan on the soft and cozy bed and moved aside for the doctor to check up on Zhan.

The doctor checked Zhan for good 40 minutes. He treated his wounds and applied ointment on the cuts and wounds. After attending Zhan, the doctor bowed and left.

Now only Yibo and Zhan were in the room.

Mrs. Wang still haven't returned from her event and Yubin was not at home. So basically except some maid only Yizhan were in the mansion.

Yibo sat beside Zhan's bed on a chair and grabbed his hand. He caressed his hand. The marks and the bandages were making Yibo's blood boiled.

On one of Zhan's hand attached a cannula. Suddenly a memory himhim when Zhan had a fever and doctor recommended to put on glucose.