"Ok, Ok I get it, sheesh."

"Can we literally not talk about studying right now?" Mina sighed "It's lunch! We're supposed to take a break from studying and all of that. OOH, or play games!"

"Lunch time is eating time. That's it." Damn, Bakugo why are you so dry?

She rolled her eyes "Ugh ANYWAY, I was just thinking.. Why don't we go to the arcade after school?"

Wait really? This is literally the first day

"Sounds fun!"

"Sure."

"No."

Guess which is which.

Mina, being used to Bakugo's shitty attitude, then turned to me. "What about you, Gumi-chan? Are you coming?"

I wrote a note and passed it on before chugging my drink, my plate empty. I'm still hungry, maybe I should get some bread?

I have to unpack my stuff today. Maybe next time?

"OOH THEN LET'S HELP YOU UNPACK!"

I choked. Is she being serious right now? "Salmon?"

"Why not? I don't mind, besides this means I can be the first one to see your room and have my own personal room tour!"

I stared at her, but seeing her look genuine, I just agreed. She looks sparkly, what else am I supposed to do?

"YOU THREE SHOULD COME TOO!"

Oh, you're asking the boys now? Ok-

"What? Are you sure?"

"I'm invited to a girls room..."

"Definitely not." Bakugo declined "Besides, you don't even know if fish girl here will allow us to go in her room or some shit."

Fish girl?

"I'm sure it's fine. Is it? IS IT?"

She leaned over to me, and honestly her face is close. Way too close. Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush. "Tuna..." Sure...

But I wrote a condition.

As long as you don't touch my clothes and diary, I have no problem with you guys helping.

"You have a diary?" Kirishima grinned. I looked at him blankly as I gestured all over my self. Mina laughed "Yeah, I could see that."

"Well if it's fine by her then.."

"I'M GOInG To a giRLs RoOm!" We have to out restrictions on him. For sure.

"I said no dumbass." Mina slouched down "BUT WHYYY, maybe with this you could also get to know her. Seeing as you don't mind her now, you might like her later."

"I DON'T LIKE HER!"

"Okaka" no one said you were calm down. "WHAT DID YOU SAY FISH GIRL?"

"Syake." Why're you being so loud, if you don't want to fine whatever, have fun backing up "WHO SAYS I'M BACKING UP, FINE, I'LL COME."

I smirked, putting on my mask again "Salmon."

The table erupted into laughter "I couldn't believe she actually convinced you Bakubro!"

"I can't believe he actually understands her perfectly, how do you that Tsugumi? Making everyone understand you with just one word?"

I sighed

It's just a talent, fascinating, I know (──)

"You're unbelievable." Mina hugged my shoulders, "I knew I'm gonna like you from the first time I saw you."

That sounds like a cheesy romcom Mina.

She snorted "IT REALLY DOES."

We continued talking a little bit more, even though most of the talking were them talking to me and I answered with Tuna but overall it was a nice chat.

Yeah, I said was.

"Oh, so here's the oh so famous new kid from class 2A."

The chatter, and laughter died faster than I can blink. Everyone on my table groaned, and just looked at the boy in pure annoy. "Go away, Monoma."

He ignored them "What did you do to get in? Connections is that it? I thought we don't accept transfers?"

"Tuna tuna." That and some other things. "Can you not speak properly? To think that someone in class 2A has speaking problems."

"That's just low bro."

"With the looks of you, you look like you bought your way in."

And you look like you beg your way in, your point is?

Mina patted my shoulder, stifling her laughter "Nice one."

"Is this school losing its taste? If I were the teachers I wouldn't have let you in."

Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.

"What you still not gonna talk? You can mention fishes but not anything else.

"Where is Kendo, I swear." Kaminari grumbled under his breath.

If I open my mouth right now, you'd be paralyzed for at least 5 hours. So please shut up. For your own sake.

Mina rolled her eyes "Can't you just do that anyway? He's getting annoying. I'm surprised Bakugo hasn't blown up yet."

"That's because he went back to class when he saw Monoma." We all look at Bakugo's chair, oh it really is gone. Ugh, not fair.

"Pfft, what? He just can't stand-OW KENDO!"

The table then sighed in relief, and I just stared. Amazed that this women can make a man baby stop talking.

"I'm really sorry class 2A, I'll make sure to watch over him- you really can't stay still can you?" She hissed under her breath, and we just watch Monoma being dragged away.

I noticed we were silent so I spoke "Dakana?" Wanna go back to class?

"Yeah he ruined my mood, let's go."

•••