Chapter 9 - Down For The Count

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[If - Female]

Because of the cold weather, you opted for a warmer change of clothing, consisting of a beige turtleneck sweater on top of a dark green coat that reached down to your knees, black tight jeans and white converse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having prepared for day, you grabbed your backpack that contained some documents and the schedule papers for the girls, and then grabbed the car keys for the company vehicle you just took from the company, which was a white 10-seater van, left the apartment, and drove off to TWICE's dorm. 

While on the way, you made sure to visit a local cafe on the way for a quick coffee for yourself, since you don't have the time to make one yourself back at the apartment.

After finally reaching the dorm, you turn the doorknob but it was locked. Sadness-unnie did not give you any keys to the dorm, but if there was any key at all, it was practically redundant because the door did not have any keyholes at all. 

The doorknob had a smart lock.

As much as it tempted you to just mash the numeric keys randomly in the hope you could guess the numbers with sheer luck, you did not want risking activating a burglar alarm system the dorm has probably installed.

You tried knocking the door and called out the names of the girls so they could open the door for you, but even after five minutes of knocking, you were met by silence.

With a sigh, you decided to step out of the doorway for a minute as you decided to just send a text message to your co-manager. You mumbled the words to yourself as you typed the message on your company phone and sent it.

Unnie/Noona, what's the passcode to TWICE's dorm? The girls are not asnwering the door. They're probably still asleep.

 A minute later, you received a reply from her. 

Did I not give you the passcode beforehand?

No.

I see. 

The passcode's 15-10-20