2: Do you have a kiss for daddy?

Y/n's pov

Sloan and I were in class and I was wondering why Ferris wasn't there when the school nurse came in and whispered something to the teacher, looking over at Sloane and I with a grim expression.

I now had a suspicion that Ferris was behind this.

Just in case, I packed up my things, and so did Sloan.

The nurse looked at us with a saddened expression.

"Sloan, Y/n, dears." She said, motioning for us to follow her.

Sloan and I both tried to look surprised.

"Follow me." The nurse said.

We followed the nurse into the hallway.

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but... your grandmother has just passed." The nurse said sorrowfully.

I pretended to cry and so did Sloan.

"Oh, honeys, oh, dears." The nurse said hugging us.

Okay, Ferris Bueller was definitely behind this. After all, both our grandparents had been deceased for quite a few years now.

Just then, principal Rooney walked out of his office, looking extremely fearful.

It was actually really weird.

"Your father and your uncle would like to meet you out in the parking lot." He said, directing the uncle part to me.

We walked out to the parking lot, while Mr. Rooney was giving us an excruciatingly boring speech about death and grief and for some reason, flowers.

Sloan and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

A school bus passed, revealing a parked red Ferrari that definitely did not belong to my uncle, with a 'man' in a fedora hat, trench coat, and sunglasses standing in front of it.

"Y/n, Sloan, hurry along now." An obvious Ferris trying to be Mr. Peterson said.

"I guess that's my dad." Sloan said.

"I guess that's my uncle." I said.

I smiled to myself. God, Ferris could be such an idiot sometimes.

"Mr. Rooney, Ed." Sloan turned to our principle. "I want to thank you, for your warmth and compassion."

He nodded awkwardly at her.

Sloan and I walked down the stairs, and to the red Ferrari.

I stood in front of Ferris.

"Do you have a kiss for daddy?" He asked, smirking down at me.

"For Mr. Peterson? You know he's my uncle, right? No way!" I said, laughing.

"How about Ferris?" He asked, getting into the driver's seat.

I laughed and got into the passenger's seat as he fake pouted.

Rolling my eyes, I leaned over and planted a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Very." He nodded harshly.

Normally, Sloan would have called shotgun and would make me sit in the back, but she knew my 'secret', so she always made me sit by Ferris.

My 'secret' was that I had a huge crush on Ferris. And I had had a crush on him since basically the fourth grade.

I saw some slight movement in the back of the car and I turned. "Hi Cameron." I greeted.

"Comfortable?" I snickered.

"Hi Y/n. No." He deadpanned, making Sloan giggle.

"Did you steal Cameron's dad's car?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"Steal is a... strong word." Ferris hesitated. "It's the right word, but still. Kind of strong."

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, smiling excitedly.

"The question isn't what are we going to do, the question is what aren't we going to do." He said.

"Wow. Wise words from a mediocre man. You practice that in the mirror?" I squinted at him with a smile.

He cupped my face with one hand, the other on the wheel, and tapped my cheek affectionately.

"Sure do." He affirmed, making me laugh loudly.

"Let's go!" Ferris yelled, placing both his hands back on the steering wheel, the car's tires screeching as we raced out of the parking lot.

Sloan squealed and put her hands in the air, whilst I held on for dear life.

The thing I was holding onto for dear life, just happened to be Ferris' hand.

I quickly let go of his hand, my face getting hot.

But then Cameron popped himself out of the car cover he had been hiding in.

His eyes got wide with a look of realization.

"Ferris." Cameron said, and you could hear the worry in his voice.

Ferris just kept on looking at the road ahead of him, his hands on the wheel.

"Why aren't we taking the car back?" Cameron asked, starting to slightly freak out.

Ferris didn't answer his question, instead he asked, "Hey y/n?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"If you got your hands on a car like this, would you take it back right away?" He asked, smiling.

"No." I replied with a smile.

*cameron still freaking out in the background*

"Thought so." Ferris said, smirking.

He sped down the road, throwing his hat behind him.

Word count: 802