Y/n turned to him. She then removed her necklace and walked towards his table with her little feet. She then placed it atop the desk before leaping her small frame up on top of it as well.

Overhaul followed, pondering suspiciously about what she was doing. The child looked at him again then to the necklace, pressing it like it was a button as a hologram of the space and an aircraft came out.

"What is this?" He asked.

It's the truth that will destroy your dream. The girl thought sheepishly. "My future killer." She admitted.

Overhaul shifted his gaze to her and that hologram. "And why do I have to care about this?" He asked seriously.

Because you're going to cause a riot later on. "Stop using Eri." She eyed him seriously. "Else you'll also die."

"You're going to kill me?" A child is threatening him? He couldn't believe what he's hearing.

However, the child grumbled a sigh and shook her head. "I don't kill living things." Of course, why would the Stones waste time in thinking of killing someone? That's probably the last to never thing they'll think about. It's absolutely not a quote- 'stone type of thing' quote.

Overhaul still eyed her in disbelief.

Y/n looked back at him. Her hand then started glowing red. Soon, half a piece of the reality stone came out of her point finger. "Bury it well." She demanded.

"What?"

"Hide it." She demanded. She looked at the glowing reality stone in her hand. Although it was half of the real essence, it's still an important part of her. From half stone, her palm began to glow red as she crushed the stones in hand using the same property of power it came from. Feeling the pain in her insides, she frowned. After all, in her mind, she's not destroying the stone, just dividing them into smaller shards.

She heard the stones cracked. A crack that seemed to have also hit her lungs that made her cough. When it broke, the pain was incredible that she couldn't hide from her small stature.

Overhaul watched it unfold. He didn't know why but something was telling him that he was no match for this child in front of him.

Y/n then turned to him again, opening her palm with the now shards of stone in her hand. "Tell your people to scatter these." She told him seriously.

"Why? I don't understand what you want." He honestly told her.

The girl frowned tiredly. Like she is going to have a tantrum any moment now because she wasn't given what she wanted. She stretched her arms the farthest its length could go to hand him the shards. "Take." She ordered him.

Unknowingly why, Overhaul held out his hand to take it. The shards fell into his palm listening to the little clings it set out when the small crystal like stones fell against each other. It has been odd since she came in that confused him.

The child's green glow came out once again, touching him that in a matter of seconds, he started seeing another premonition. Almost like a fastforward dream drifting from scene to scene.

Y/n's original teenage body was limp and bloody while being held in the neck by a seemingly large man almost the size of All Might, he was looking at the gauntlet he's wearing in his hand that held six glowing crystals. The glow in it showed the same lights that comes out of her entity whenever she uses her 'quirk'. That mysterious alien-y man smiled victoriously, throwing her helpless body that looked as broken as a doll, unable to even defend herself from the concrete she fell on to.

Blood spreadout of her body that was now sprawled on the dirty ground. She still had her empty e/c eyes open cryin in blood, almost the same as how she would usually look, but now it held no life in those eyes.

Around them were the shocked look of their every comrades that joined the fight. The chaos can't be overlooked with every infrastructures destroyed like ruin, fire and water overtaking through the city.

Overhaul then heard that man spoke, raising his metal gloved hand.

"I am... Inevitable."

He then flicked his finger. He watched his end that moment. Everyone started to kneel on the ground hopelessly, turning each and every single one of them disappear like a dust being swept away by the wind. He looked down to his hands as well, watching it tremble while slowly disappearing the same as everyone else.

Overhaul woke up only to had found himself sleeping on his desk. As if what came to him was nothing but just a vivid dream and it was just the same as any other in his empty office. Y/n wasn't there at all.

He sat up, but felt something in his closed hand. "It can't be." He looked at it ominously, slowly turning his fist around and opened his fingers slowly. Just midway, he saw a ruby red light being emitted in his palm as it revealed itself.

Shards finally came to view.

He sighed, massaging his temples in distress, remembering that lifeless body being held in her neck, the blood all over her body wasn't a joke as well... as if it was tormented judging by the big wounds that were made, they looked like they forcibly dug something out from her body.

However, the biggest impact to these all is that kid's death... is going to be their death too.

He eyed those shards again, it was divided in ten pieces at most as he placed it to his desk. When he did, he finally saw a written message stuck on a piece blue sticky note. He took it closer, frowning to the words written on it.

"Playing with Eri. Do not disturb." Is what it said.

He crumpled the paper where the note is written and threw it on the bin.

He didn't thought through what that kid must've wanted with Eri but nevertheless, he knew he couldn't interfere.

He had to think things through, although, it's still as confusing as it is. But the only conclusion as of date, was never... ever let that girl die in the hands of that man who was introduced in the vision Y/n had shown him. Else this world will not just lose the quirks he's always envisioned to be resolved, but also those people  either Heroes or Villains will never be saved.

Letting out another sigh, he turned to the shard of stones twinkling from the exposure of his office lights. Looking at those red shades made him remember her bloodied face more and more.

It may not be as gruesome as it sounded, and it isn't like he didn't scatter anyone's remains until it turned into just a simple bloodsplatter on the wall before.

But seeing a strong person such as her is in that state, isn't really making him confident with his ambitions.

His goal that includes the whole world.

Nevertheless. He thought.

What could have been the cause of her defeat? If that man is stronger than her to cause such unimaginable injuries... how did he even do it?

Thinking about it, the child showed him the vision of him 'killing' her just like how he killed everyone else he found unpleasant. But just in a flicker of green light, she came back to life unscathed.

Unharmed and nonchalantly as cold as ice.

If she died, unable to use that power she had to restore her body, then what the hell killed her?

He fished out his phone from his pocket. Dialled his trusted man, Chrono's number which was answered in a matter of seconds.

"Check the surveillance on Eri's room. The kid yesterday came here to play with her." He said.

"Yes, sure." Chrono replied before hanging up.

Now another question came to him just as soon as thought he had relaxed, he put his phone down tiredly.

If those visions were true, what then will happened to the world he so wished to clean from this sickness he hated the most?

.

Hah! I did something?! Yus, yeah!!