22 - C H E A T E R S

Start from the beginning

"Not at all!" Exclaimed Char.

We spent the whole night watching a movie, and we all slowly dozed off to sleep.

-

"Guess who's not a virgin anymore?" Oliver asked as he stuffed mashed potatoes in his mouth. We were having breakfast in the great hall the following morning.

"Who?!" Char asked.

He pointed at himself. "This guy!"

Her mouth went wide open as well as mine."No. Way. How is it you've lost your virginity faster than me, I've failed in life."

"With Katie?" I asked.

"Obviously." Said Oliver.

"You have to give me all the details!" Char exclaimed. "What position was it? Were you on top? Any toys?" At this point, she was talking extremely loud and the whole Gryffindor table began staring at us.

Char awkwardly laughed. "It's a school project, you dirty-minded people!" She yelled at everyone and they immediately looked away.

"Can you keep your voice down!?" Oliver complained. "And yuck, I'm not going to give you details."

"Not even a little? Help a girl out here!" Char pouted.

"NO," Oliver said, this time with a more serious tone.

She rolled her eyes and gave all her attention to me. "So Eva, how's Elliot? Getting any action from him?" She asked.

I choked on my water. Elliot, oh my Merlin. I can't believe I made out with Draco in front of him, I feel terrible. Last night I didn't even feel like me, my feelings completely took over my body.

I got red and thought about the actions between Draco and I. Char would love the details I'd give her. I wonder how she'd react if she knew about the things we have done...

"Why are you asking about other people's relationships?" Oliver interrupted my thoughts. "It's none of your business. Besides, isn't Hermione giving you some?"

She cleared her throat and shook her head, looking very uncomfortable.

I wanted to quickly change the subject. Quick Eva, say anything!

"I heard Harry and Ginny are dating, is that true?" I asked.

Oliver grew a big smile. "Yes, it's true! You didn't hear this from me, but Ginny kissed Harry in the room of requirement, but who knows what else happened."

"Wow! I didn't know~"

"But that's not all!" He interrupted. "Last year, he also kissed Cho Chang, the girl in your house. But that's not even the best part! They kissed in front of Cedric Diggory! Harry is a lady's man."

I was completely surprised. Oliver knows his gossip, I had no idea that even happened.

Charlotte looked terrified. "Oliver, was all of this supposed to be a secret?" She asked.

Oliver began to think. "It's fine! Harry said I could tell anyone, or did he say not to tell anyone? I can't quite remember honestly."

"How many of our secrets have you exposed!?" Char asked frustrated.

"Oh don't worry, I'm still keeping some. You'd be really surprised."

He and I both froze. Oliver, please don't say anything. I'm telepathically begging you. She doesn't need this right now, it'll only make her feel worse.

Fortunately, he was able to control himself and he didn't say anything. After I finished eating I headed over to Draco's dorm.

After what felt like hours of walking, I made it there and Tracey opened the common room door. I walked into his dorm and found him heavily concentrating on a sheet of paper.