𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸

Start from the beginning

Silas was impressed

Silas was impressed. He instantly knew this was a witch from the Gemini Coven. "At first I was disappointed that someone ruined our fun but this is good" Kol said as he ate cake. Rhaenyra and the rest turned to face him when they saw he had an entire peace/circle of cake. Dean and Henrik took some from him. "Honestly though, this guy is crazy" Dean muttered as he showed another peace of cake in his mouth. They all waited to see who woke up first. And it was the same man who had stood up first. She learned that the guys name was Kai. The family saw Damon rushing vamp speed out with Elena in his arms. And when they turned back to the show they saw Kai stabbing himself on the neck.

They were shocked

They were shocked. "What the fuck?" Silas said and they all nodded. "What is this? What kind of nonsense is this?" Kol asked. "Maybe it was part of his plan or something. Someone that crazy wouldn't do all of this just to kill himself afterwards" Klaus stated. They all turned to him. "You would know" Dean muttered making his siblings and Silas snicker. Klaus sent them at glare but it didn't do much. Everyone at the wedding was dead. Well, except for Alaric and Kai who had just come back from the dead.

Oh and Tyler who survived by killing his girlfriend. It was tragic Rhaenyra thought. "Honestly this is like a good tv show or movie. Where the bad guy is killing everyone one by one" Henrik said from his seat. They saw Kai walking out following Alaric. Alaric began to shoot at Kai but Rhaenyra showed up out of nowhere stoping the bullets.

"Ah, Alaric Saltzman. I'm sorry for your loss" she said with a grin. "Are you a widower now?" she asked. Kai just observed the woman. "Well, I don't think so though. Because Kai here killed her before either of you could say I do" she mocked. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk" she said as she circled the man.

Kai liked the woman. She was mocking Alaric after losing the woman he loved. "You know, I had arrived here to ruin your wedding but to my surprise someone had already beat me to it" she turned to Kai. "By the way, that was amazing. I wish I would've thought of that" she complimented him. Kai was shocked. Someone wasn't scared nor disgusted by what he had done. "Don't worry sweetheart. Being psychotic killers runs in the family" she stated as her children approached him. "Who the hell are you?" Kai asked the siblings.