5

Sophie woke up to Wynn and Luna licking her face. When they noticed she was awake they started jumping around and chasing their tails. She couldnt think of a better way to be woken up in the morning. Soon enough Edaline came and told her goodmorning. "Hey, Bianas been trying to hail you all morning," She said. "She had Alden hail Grady and she was wondering if she could come over." "Yeah that sounds good." Sophie said back. She thought it sounded good to have a fun day and get things off her mind. Plus, when it came to giving advice Biana was pretty good at it, and she knew her secrets would be safe with Biana. "Can you tell her to come by in about an hour?" She asked. "Yeah I'll get right on it." "Oh, and can you ask Flori for some of Callas fruit?" "Sure Sophie." Edaline said.

Edaline brought her breakfast. She was too stressed to eat. She thought maybe she could transmit to Keefe, but she had no idea where he was. She was determined to try. "KEEFE!" Her mental voice pleaded. "KEEFE!!" She was going to try one more time. It would be the loudest transmition she'd ever do, she'd make sure of that. For Keefe.

"KEEFE!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE ANSWER!!" "Foster?" Keefe asked. She was relieved. "The more I talk to you the more you start to sound like silveny. By the way, hows my Glitterbutt?" "Keefe! Stop playing around!! Where are you?" "I cant tell you Sophie, I cant have you come look for me." "Please Keefe!" She asked desperately. "Look Foster, since I cant tell you that, I'll tell you something else I've been keeping from you, ok?" "Fine." She said stubbornly. "Look Sophie, the truth is, I'm in love with you." "What?" Her mental voice replied shocked. Well, when she thought about it, Keefe waaass pretty cute. His smile, that charming voice of his.

She was in love with Keefe Sencen.