3

Sophie was awoken to Wynn and Luna licking her face. She couldve sworn she faintly heard one of Callas songs. "Flori," She said. "Can I have some of Callas fruit again?" She asked. "Of course!" Flori replied. About 15 minutes later she was greeted with a full plate of Callas special fruit "I hope youll enjoy them!" Flori said cheerfully. "Oh I will," Sophie said "Thank you Flori." "Anything for my Moonlark." Flori said. Sophie devoured the bowl of fruit and snuggled up with Wynn and Luna.

She was still there hours later when Edaline walked towards her and said "Honey, you have a visitor." "Who?" asked Sophie. "Alden," Edaline said "If your not in the mood I can ask him to stop by later instead." "Why is he here though?" Sophie said. "I dont know," "He said its Council buisness." Edaline said quietly. "In that case, tell him I can talk now." Sophie said. "Ok." "What could Alden be here for?" she thought. "Am I trouble? Did I do something wrong?" She'll find out soon enough.

Alden started walking toward her, she was nervous. "Hey Sophie," He said "Hows everything going?" She wanted to tell him everything, she missed the days when they talked all the time. But she knew she couldnt. "Fine I guess." She said blandly. "I thought I should tell you something, and your not gonna be happy about it." "Am I in trouble?" Sophie cried. "No, no, no," He said. She filled with relief. "No reason to worry!" He said in his classic Vacker accent. It reminded her of Fitz, she missed him. "Then why is this so urgent?" She asked. "Because Sophie, the Neverseen were spotted at Oralies castle."

hehe im so evil with these cliffhangers😈😈