Yandere Sapnap X Reader

This was requested by Autumntheundying so yeah, sorry that requests are taking a while. I try to make ideas for how the chapters play out then take a break and forget. Trigger warning for those triggered by suicide or murder.

Third Person POV but it says You when talking about Reader

Sapnap was currently looking at the photos of you that he had taken whenever he could, at least half of them without you knowing and half of those from times of him stalking you. He would watch you through your window some nights and take pictures then, he would take pictures of you when you were hanging out with friends of yours that he hadn't met, he'd even take pictures of you naked if he found the opportunity to. He smiled to himself at the collect of photos, but it wasn't enough. He needed you.

At this point in time, you happened to be dating some guy that on the internet was more known as Wildcat but his actual name was Tyler.(If you know this guy then noice.) Sapnap at this point was plotting on how to get him out of the picture. Then he just thought, "Why don't I just kill him?" and so that's what he started getting ready to do. He then started heading to Tyler's house to kill him and hopefully start the process of getting you to finally be his like he had always dreamed about.

Sapnap got to the house and checked for cameras on the front of house house, only to see that there was none. He then got out of the car and walked to the front door, knocking and waiting a few minutes only to realize no one was coming to the door. He took the time to pick the lock, putting on gloves before he did so and then walking inside, looking around the house before finding Tyler asleep on the couch, you asleep at his side. Sapnap then carefully picked you up and took you the bedroom, laying you in the bed and walking back to the living room.

Gore warning
Sapnap then got the knife out of his pocket saying, "No one gets my (Y/n). No one." before quickly slitting Tyler's throat, the blood quickly spewing out like when you press the button on a water fountain to make the water come out. He stared at Tyler's bloody throat until there was very little blood flowing from it. He then looked up only to see you staring at the scene in front of you, a terrified look on your face.

Ending 1, still gore warning
Sapnap walked over to you slowly, you backing up as soon as he did, about to run only for him to quickly grab you and make you face him. "(Y/n), y-you've got to know that I love you... Y-you love me back right? Fuck, I even killed a man for you, you have to love me!" He said, sounding almost desperate. You stared at him a moment before saying, "How could I love you!? You just killed the man that I lov-" you were cut off by a fresh pain in your stomach, you stopped and looked down.

Sapnap had just stabbed you in the stomach. You looked back up and he leaned into your ear and whispered, "If I can't have you (N/n), then no one can." before putting the knife out of your stomach quickly. Then you fell to the ground, lifeless with blood pouring out onto the floor. Sapnap then pointed the knife towards his neck before muttering, "I'll see you in the afterlife darling." then slitting his own throat, his body quickly dropping to the floor. The three bodies weren't found till the next morning. The end.

Ending 2, gore over.
You watched as Sapnap started walking over to you, you wanted to run but your body just stayed in place, not listening to what your brain wanted it to do. Then Sapnap dropped the knife and picked you up, kissing your head and saying, "I'm sorry you had to see that darling, don't worry though, I'll protect you." you then started to say, "S-sapnap you k-killed-" before being cut off with, "I know, but he could of hurt you and I didn't want that to happen, so I made sure it wouldn't happen. And now I can take you home and keep you there."

"Sapnap he wouldn't of-" you were cut off again with, "But he could of. Don't worry about it alright?" he then put you in the car and got in. He started driving and while you two were sat in the car you finally gained the courage to ask, "Y-you won't hurt me will you?" Only for him to pull over and make you look at him before saying, "I would never hurt you darling! Don't you ever think that alright!?" you flinched slightly only for him to notice and hug you. "I'm sorry that I scared you darling." "I-it's alright." You answered. And with that, he took you home to keep you as his. The end.

841 words