the beginning

Anna:

  I am  very Tired we have a photo shoot today so I have to get ready.Sab came in to my room. hey boon I heard there is going to be someone named Eva at the photo shoot said Sab .
Really I said.  yea said Sab . Ok well I can't wait to meet her I said. Same ok well ima let you get changed so see you later said Sab. Ok bye see ya later. 30 min later hey guys are you guys ready. yea we where just waiting for you said karina. At the photo shoot.I wonder if she's going to be cute why is she so late is she even come.

hey Sab when is Eva comeing she's pretty late I said.I don't know do you think she's going to be nice said Sab. I don't know but I hope so.

Eva:
I'm excited to meet Anna and Sab and all the girls I think I'm late tho.

At the photo shoot .hey guys I'm sorry I'm late i said.  It's ok your names eva right ? Asked Anna .yea are you Anna I said. Yea I am this is Sab. Hey said Sab. This is karina. Hey said karina. Hey guys nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you to said karina.

Anna:
Eva's kinda cute dang I wonder if she's joining notacontent house I hope so ima ask goose.

Hey goose said Anna .  Hey Anna said good
Is the new girl joining nach asked Anna.   Yea why said goose. Ohh I was just asking said Anna.  Oh ok said goose.

Hey Sab I heard Eva's joining nach said Anna.  Really said Sab. Yea I asked goose he said she's joining said Anna.That's cool we do need a nothing person in the house said Sab.  True.

5 months later

Eva:
Mmh I want McDonald's maybe Anna will drive me ima go to her room and ask her.

Hey Anna do you want to go get McDonald's? Yea sure said Anna. gets home

Ima go play on my Xbox said Anna.  Ok Ima go watch anime. 

i want to cuddle someone so bad ima go see if anna wants to cuddle.

hey anna do you want to cuddle. yea do you want to watch a movie to said anna. sure why not.

she laies on my chest and i start to get butterflies. the movie is about to end but i dont want to leave her room.

hey anna can i stay in your room tonight. yea you know you can come in my room whenever you want said anna. ok

anna:

last night was fun i want to do this more often we should go get breakfast ohh evas still asleep i wisper. hey eva do you want to go get break fast. she smiles yea what time she said.her smile is so adorable. what about 10:00 ill meet you down stairs.ok saids eva.

gets  call from eva. hey anna i forgot my towel on my bed could you bring me it. yea ill be there in a bit.ok thanks. yea no prob.

here is your towel eva.  thx anna ill be down in a bit. ok ill be in the car waiting.ok saids eva

texts sab, hey sab,hey anna,i need to tell you somthing,yea what is it,i think i like eva,really,im not sure what if she doesnt like me back i know im not a simp but im catching feelings,dangs anna well you should tell her what if she likes you back saids sab,im not sure tho well i got to go me and eva are going to go get break fast,ok bye anna,

eva gets in the car, ohh hey eva you look good today, thx you do to,  

i start blushing,

eva:

hey anna your cheeks are really red,um yea must be sun burnt or something saids anna,haha ok if you say so,

i think shes blushing, gets home,how was breakfast said karina,it was pretty good,hey karina can i talk to you,yea you can talk to me about anything,i think i like anna,wait really, yea, well why dont you tell her, i dont know,well you need to tell her, ok ok ill tell her soon i promise,