The finger

You and Itadori have been friends since childhood. You went to the same elementary school, middle school, and now you guys are both in the same high school. You were next door neighbors. You guys spent a lot of time together that some people even mistaken you for girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Hey y/n? Let's walk home together!" He yells at you from a distance.

"Yea sure" you say as he catches up to you. You guys begin your walk home and halfway into the ride he yells:

"OH NO I FORGOT SOMETHING"

"What is it now did you forget?" You say a bit mad at his stupidness.

"My friends from the club found this new artifact and they wanted to open it today. I promised them that I could help" He says.

"Well that's not forgetting something isn't it dumbass?" You point out and hit him "Lets go back and we can see if we aren't too late" you say starting to walk towards the school again. Itadori follows behind you rubbing the spot where you hit him.

-Once your right in front of the school-

"Ok lets hurry I have a feeling that they already started" you say walking through the front gates but a sudden force pushes you and Itadori back.

"Get back. It's not safe now" a voice says. You look up to see a man with blue spiky hair in front of you with 2 big dogs.

"Wait- whats happening?" You hear Itadori question.

" That little 'artifact' that your friends are opening is a part of a cursed spirit. They might already be dead by now" he says about to enter the school, which was now covered in a dense, purple fog.

"You two stay here, like I said, it isn't safe" he says as he rushes in the school. As he disappears into the fog you look at Itadori scared for what will happen to your friends.

"W-what do we do now" you say a bit scared and confused.

"I cant just stand here and watch my friends die" he whispers as he looks down in anger and sadness. All of a sudden he starts running towards the gate.

"I'm going!" he yells at you.

"Wait! Wait for me!" You say not wanting to be left alone. You run into the school looking around and you go up to the fourth floor. You keep on running and you turn a corner and you see the fight. Itadori is nowhere to be seen. You see his friend inside the monster. The glass breaks and Itadori comes flying in and punches the monster and grabs onto his friend. The other boy kills the curse and you run towards them.

"I want to ask what you both are doing here" the boy says. They start talking as you look around eat the dogs eating the curse.

"This is Ryomen Sukuna's finger" you hear the boy say as Itadori holds the finger. You walk towards them and say

"So who are you?" You ask the boy.

"I'm Megumi Fushiguro" Fushiguro says. You hear a strange noise coming from above you and you look up.

"U-um guys....look up" you says in shock. The curse was about to get Sukuna's finger but Fushiguro pushes Itadori and yourself back. He takes the hit and tries to fight back but he gets smashed against the wall. You and Itadori watch as his dogs disappear. The fight led outside and you followed with Itadori besides you. Or so you thought. You suddenly see Itadori fighting the curse and being thrown everywhere.

"W-what?" You say surprised that he got there so fast. You never had the speed and strength that Itadori had and you always find it cool and looked up to him. But you never said you can't fight. You run up to the curse and punch its nape (sasageyo sasageyo) making it let go of Itadori. It gave you its attention leaving Itadori and Fushiguro some time to rest.