😩3am😩

i panted, "beebebee" i said and we laughed like crazy people, "HAHAHAHAHA" i kept laughing like if we were drunk.

"HAHUBABA" killua said and we laughed hard that my stomach hurts, "KI-KILLUA AHAHAHAHWAHW WHAT THE FUCK" i said and we both laughed like crazy shits.

---timeskip---

"i want you to be my soulmate" killua said and i blushed, "w-what" i stuttered, "even if you're crazy, weird, scary, did i mention crazy?!..but that doesnt mean you're loving, cute, funny, very very beautiful." he said and i blushed, "are you saying you like me!" i said and smiled.

"w-wuah..no..maybe..yes..no..i dont know" he said, i giggled, "you know im also kinda scared about soulmates..i mean i'd be glad you found her him they but you know i would be jealous and scared you would never be with me again you know" i said and he laughed.

"what?!" i said and he laughed. i like how we went crazy at 1am and now at 2am we are just sad a depressed. i smiled and layed on his lap, "you know we are in the bed you can lay on the bed instead of my lap" he said and i laughed.

"i like it better here" i said and he blushed, "can you be mine..WAIT WHAT" i said and closed my eyes and until i realized what i said and sprang right up, i faced killua and waved my arms, "n-no that isnt what i mean like im like i do like you a lot but i-", "you're talking too fast i didnt catch what you were saying" he said and i sighed.

"thank god you didnt hear me" i said and he laughed. "we should sleep" he said and i nodded. "stay in the bed" i said and he did, "why-" he siad and i closed my eyes while i hug him.