//explanation and unease//

Start from the beginning

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed. "If anything, Norman's intelligence is more otherworldly than my ability!!" I shivered, rubbing my arms at the thought of the fairly scary original albino boy.

Several kids around the room laughed. "Yes, that's true!" "Norman's so smart it's scary!!"

I sighed. At least they believed me, though. Although what I told them was a lie, this way I won't have to uncover everything about the future, and they won't be angry, be confused, or feel hurt if I were to refuse to do so.
And I feel like finding out that their suffering is watched for enjoyment in another universe wouldn't exactly be... amusing. And the Connie jokes. Oh lord, the Connie jokes. And now that I think about it... finding out that I'm a super-weirdo who was so obsessed with them that I basically learned everything word-for-word... yeah, no. I'm good.

"Y/N!!" Several of the children  exclaimed suddenly, thankfully releasing me from my torrent of thoughts. "Can you tell us about the visions you've seen?! I wanna know what you know!!!" The younger ones plus Emma and Poppy cheered. Those two 12-year-girls really are on the same wavelength.

I laughed. "Sure!" I leaned back against the wall and hummed. "I'll try to say them in order, then. Although, I don't trust my recounting. Firstly, there was the death of Connie. Then the breaking of Emma's leg. Then I saw Sonju coming to Ray's rescue-"

"Oh!" Ray exclaimed. "So that's why you followed after me!!"

I sighed. "Vision or not, I would've done that anyway, idiot." But Ray continued.

"And that's why you ran like an idiot towards the demons instead of away!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Would you like to hear the rest or not?" Ray looked to heaven and crossed his arms, but at least he shut up.

"I then saw Mujika giving the amulet to Emma... and then while we walked in the desert I saw us entering the shelter... once I entered though, I started getting visions a lot more frequently! I saw us meeting Yuugo, Yuugo being an *ss, Yuugo getting punched in the balls, Yuugo shooting at Emma... Yuugo's cookies being eaten, Yuugo-"

"You knew all of that?" Yuugo growled. I snorted.

"I'm not done yet." I giggled and Yuugo blanched. "I saw Yuugo, Ray, and Emma partaking on their journey to Goldy Pond, and then I saw was Emma being sister snatched by the Goldy Pond bastards!!" I finished.

"Wait- it was supposed to be me??!!?" Emma exclaimed. I nodded my head.

"Yeah- it was quite a shock for me!!" I laughed lightly with a sigh. The moment I began to realize the timeline was cascading out of control.

"Wait, so you knew all this, and didn't warn us?!" Ray exclaimed.

"Listen here, someone needed to go to Goldy Pond. And I'm not done explaining the visions I saw while in the shelter." They shut up once again. "I saw a vision of the past- one of my first ones- which was of Yuugo and Lucas and their comrades before they died. And then I continued seeing glimpses of the journey to Goldy Pond- like Emma nearly being eaten alive by the giant raining demon, Yuugo being an *ss, Ray figuring out the demon's weak point, Yuugo being an *ss, and then once we left the shelter the visions stopped!"

"Oh, did you happen to see 'Yuugo being an *ss'?" Yuugo asked sarcastically.

"Why yes!!" I exclaimed, feigning surprise. "I did, now that you mention it!!" Yuugo pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. Lucas stifled a snort. "And then, once I arrived in Goldy Pond, I saw a few more visions- Emma saving Theo, Monica, and Jake, and Leuvis catching up to them and killing Monica and Jake to trigger Emma."