Kory tossed her eyes at her attempt. So, one rein gone. How long could a horseman guide a cart lacking one reining? "I don't care about factors, I'm blasting my way in."

Fire shot through her hands. She focused all of that fury and confusion into the field that kept them apart from both teenagers and Dick. But just like her punches, they did not have any impact. The dome hardly dented under her heavy pressure.

Donna and Zach had gotten back up, rubbing off the green trail on their clothing. Unlike Kory, they were inclined to give Robin's deducing a chance.

"Kory's got powers, you have powers, I have powers," Donna started to pinpoint, trying her hardest to excuse the bounce. She glared in Kory's direction before turning to Zach. "Do you have powers?" The man shook his head. He was as simple as any other person. "Damn it, I really thought I had it."

"How about weapons? Maybe the force field won't let us through because of that―"

"Nope," Donna discontinued Zach. Another idea, another waste. "Dick's always got a gun on him. Even if it's shoved right up his ass. There's always a weapon."

Their incoherent words ceased for a second, enabling the rest of the world to have an instant of idiocy. Kory's fire had caught their attention. It was powerful, possibly draining. There was no response from the field. It continued glistening, keeping them out.

"Maybe it's got nothing to do with anything," Donna sighed in frustration. "Maybe he was just lucky to arrive first. It could have been me or any of you." The grunts from Kory did not stop coming. She snapped towards the black woman, exasperate. "Would you just stop blasting it? You're wasting all your power!"

Kory postponed her actions, turning to look at Donna. She panted, overworked. "Rachel. . . is in there. Anything. . . could be happening. . . to her."

"Says the woman who was sent here to kill her," Donna retorted. Zach and Robin shared an uncertain glance. An argument was the last thing they needed. They had to clean their minds and solve this dilemma. "Now that she and Dick are in there with some intergalactic demon, maybe you could try something that might actually work."

"Okay, girls, let's stop fighting each other and focus that anger on the force field that's keeping us away from those we care about," Artemisia tried to resonate. Their rival was behind that shimmery barrier, not among them.

Kory held her hand up to silence her. "No, let her speak, Robin. Something that might work, like what? Or were you just hoping the sheer force of your criticism would save her?"

"At least I'm not draining my powers just because I can't sit still," Donna spat back.

Artemisia Robin rolled back to her friend, expecting he'd help her end this discussion. In the back, the two parallel people were still bickering at each other. It constantly dabbed her on the shoulder, persuading her to join the debate. "Please, just do anything. I'm beg― what the hell?"

A car stopped on the road beside them, its lights dazzling Robin. She drew her hand up, covering her sore eyes. And then, both beacons switched off. White splotches blotted her vision.

"Hey, don't stop on my account!" The vehicle's doors shut. There were three people. And that voice― "I like where that was heading!"

"Jason?" Kory and Robin asked in unison, something close to a smile stretching on their lips. They were just pleased to see someone. Another hand to aid them.

"Who?" Zach muttered to his friend.

Jason paced closer to them. Unsurprisingly, he was styling his Robin uniform with pretension. Of course, he would find any opportunity to wear it. "That's right! The goddamn cavalry has arrived."