Walking over, I let myself onto the balcony and notice his expression. He looks nervous, like really really nervous. Deciding he'll probably feel better if he's eating a cupcake, i offer him one. His eyes light up and he takes it happily. 

"I'm sorry about last night." He says quietly before taking a small bite.

I nod and swallow my mouthful. "I forgive you." I reply after a moment.

He smiles gratefully and settles against the side of the balcony. "So how was your day?" he asks casually, trying to change the conversation to something better.

Unfortunately, my day wasn't good either so it was a wasted effort.

"It was okay i suppose." i shrug, glancing at him before adding "Lila invited me specifically to a party."

He stiffens but doesn't seem surprised. Maybe he'd heard about the party. 

"Are you going to go?" he asks chewing thoughfully.

I lean against the other side of the balcony and sigh. This catches him off guard and he jumps slightly.

"Well I'm not sure." I explain.

He nods for me to elaborate so i continue.

"I think it's a trap, and so does Adrien. But Alya really wants us to go. And I fear Lila may do something if I don't show up. Either way, she'll get to me."

"What do you think she'd do?" he asks slowly.

"I don't know, she's not predictable. She's sneaky like a fox and you can't ever underestimate her." I reply, trying to prevent him doing anything stupid and trying to stop her. Chat may be a superhero but Lila is dangerous enough without a cataclysm.

"Oh yeah... Volpina." he remembers, slapping his forehead.

"Yep with her fake miraculous." I sigh, remembering the day extremely clearly.

Chat rests his jaw in his palm and looks thoughtfully into the distance.

"Hmm okay." he says after a while.

Deciding to break the silence, I cough awkwardly snapping him from his thoughts.

"So how was your day?" i ask when I know his attention is back in the real world. Surely his day was a lot better than mine. No evil girls making him question his every move.

He looks at me nervously before carefully saying "Honestly, my day has been pretty..."

A loud noise resonated around us, and the screams of people told Chat all he needed to know - there was an Akuma.

"Seriously? Now?" He groans before jumping up onto the balcony railing.

" I guess you need to go and save Paris." I say, edging towards the skylight so I could transform and help.

Looking back at me his expression of frustration softens slightly.

"Stay inside okay? I don't want you to get hurt. I'll be back soon."

I feel a blush rising to my cheeks and pray the setting sun is causing shadows to hide the pink tinge. I nod and squeak "Okay... be safe." before hurrying inside.

As I step into my room, i turn my head and notice he's still watching me to make sure i'm in my room.

Once satisfied i'm safe, he nods happily to himself before waving and jumping towards the destruction.

"Something tells me that Cat is going to need a bit of luck." I say, turning to Tikki who is floating behind me, ready to transform.

She smiles at me "You know what to say" she responds.

"Tikki.. Spots On." I cry.

A blinding pink light fills my room and Ladybug stands where I formerly was.

Pulling out my yoyo and switching to the tracker, i locate Chat and enter the room carefully, looking for prying eyes.

"Lets go find that Cat." I murmer to myself before jumping off in the same direction as Chat had left.

A/N

Sorry about the delay of writing this chapter, I've been super busy with online school.

Hopefully this satisfies your Marichat and Adrienette needs.