"It's dark in the woods now, I'm not going alone. Liv you coming?" Tia asked. I shook my head firmly.

"I can hold on for another hour." I said confidently although I had my doubts. I watched them walk into the distance and I felt jealous that they were confident enough to empty their bladder.

"Why didn't you invite your girl Zak, not hiding her away from us are you?" Jordan teased.

There was an orange glow on Zaks face from the fire and for some reason the smile dropped from lips and he looked incredibly nervous.

"No." He said with a fake smile. "I didn't ask her to come because..." He exhaled the air from his lungs and gulped "her name is Noah and she is... not a she." He bit down into his lower lip and waited.

Jordan, Ben and Liam all burst out laughing uncontrollably and Zaks eyebrow frowned. I could see that they thought he was joking, they just didn't assess the nervousness on his face or feel the tense atmosphere. I needed to say something.

"That's great Zak, I'm really pleased you found someone that makes you happy." I interrupted, hoping my words would pull them out of the laughter and make them notice this wasn't a joke. Except they only laughed harder believing I had fallen for one of Zaks pranks.

Zaks eyes flicked over to me for one second and he offered me the smallest of smiles. "Thanks Olivia." He said coyly. It was clear he wasn't really interested in my reaction, in this situation he only cared about the opinions of his life long friends, that's all that mattered to him.

I swatted Liam on the chest and he looked at me with confusion. I nodded my head towards Zak and Liam followed the direction with his own eyes, within seconds his laughter stopped.

"Wait, you're not joking?" Liam asked, causing Ben and Jordan to stop laughing too.

Zak shook his head, all eyes were pointed at him now.

"I think... no... I know... that uhm... I'm... gay." He breathed, like all of this time he was holding his breath. His friends just stared at him with mega confused faces. Trying to absorb his news. Their lips all soundlessly moved as if attempting to piece together some words but nothing came out. Minutes past by without anybody saying a word and I could see by the expression on zaks face that he was starting to lose hope. Then finally Liam spoke up.

"I realize that we just reacted to that really badly." he admitted. "I'm so sorry, we literally had no clue, we thought you were joking. But you know whoever makes you happy...makes us happy, right?"

"Wait, so how long have you known? Because besides Liam who obviously had his reasons, you're the biggest womanizer of the group!" Jordan asked, he seemed very intrigued by this.

"You don't look gay." Ben pointed out, earning so many disproving stares.

"Ben, gay doesn't have a look. I don't know how long. I think a part of me has always known and that's why I was never content with girls. Or that's why I went with so many of them, because I was trying to deny to myself who I was. It was only really when I started college I couldn't deny it anymore. I tried to, so badly but then I met Noah and I fell in love. Me accepting myself is all very recent." Zak opened up.

"Shit man, proud of you." Jordan said.

"Me too." Liam and Ben said in unison.

"I actually tried to tell you all so many times. Olivia, you were the first one I tried to tell. In the closet during that seven minutes in heaven game but I just thought that was too corny coming out of the closet while I was standing in the closet. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't do that since you went ahead and told everyone my other secret."

"I wouldn't have told anyone that!" I defended.

"I almost told Liam and Ben on the beach the night of Liams celebration party and then I tried to tell you all when we were at Jordan's but I just couldn't."

Tia and Lola came stumbling back with flashlights pointed in our direction, they took their seats around the campfire and then assessed the atmosphere.

"What did we miss?" Lola asked carefully.

"Zaks gay." Jordan announced.

"Fuck sake! That's disappointing." Lola complained.

"Oh that's great Zak, good for you." Tia said nonchalantly.

A pleasant quietness fell around the circle, Zak smiled sweetly to himself like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, the other guys looked to be deep in thought, still processing his news and I was still clutching onto my bladder with every ounce of strength I possessed.

"So out of interest, if you had to pick - and you do... which one of us would you rather fuck?"

"Jordan!" The whole group shouted.

Zak rolled his eyes and laughed "I would rather cut off my left testicle and eat it than fuck any of you.