Chapter 19| CID

I can't wait for Aya to approach me first. My mind will go crazy if this night will pass without me talking to her. I waited for her in the parking lot. I stood outside my car after I parked it beside Jane's. After waiting a few minutes, I saw both of them walking toward Jane's RAV4. Aya stopped in front of me and looked at my face. As if our minds talked, we simultaneously said sorry to each other. And saying nothing else, I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. I opened the car door for her and walked to the driver's seat. As soon as we buckled up, we sighed and asked each other, "where are we going?" We both laughed, and I clasped my hands with hers. 

"My Aya, promise me you won't do that again. Stop scaring me and let us not mind other people, please!"

"I promise, Cid! Again, I'm sorry for being unreasonable. I let my insecurities and fears get into me."

"I'm sorry too if I yelled at you at the dining. You don't know how tempted I was to fire all of them!"

***

FOUR HOURS AGO (AN HOUR AFTER LUNCH BREAK)

"Hello, HR! Cid Waldon here. Can you please come to my office now? Thank you!"

***

"Hello Everyone! May I have your attention, please? As you all may know by now, Mr. Cid Waldon is not a real trainee, but he is the Cid Waldon heir to the W supermarket. So we called on you today for this short but important meeting, as per Mr. Waldon's order. And now I give the floor to Mr. Waldon, Sir."

"Thank you, Mr. HR. I won't take too much of your time. In case you are wondering, your supervisors and managers are currently taking over your duties for the duration of this meeting. I will be direct to the point and will be brutally honest with you all. I don't care how you all are doing your jobs here in W as long as you are doing it by W's rules and producing results. However, the gossiping that goes around here is what concerns me deeply. This is the first and last time I will discuss this. For everyone's information, I am dating Aya. We are happy, and I don't plan for that happiness to end because some gossipers share hurtful words around. It is not in W rules the owner cannot like or date an employee. In short, I don't give a shit about anybody's love life in and out of the four corners of W. It is mine and Aya's personal life, not yours. If you can't stop the talks, then W is not the right place for you. Thank you and you may now go back to your posts!"

***

"Cid Waldon! I told you not to threaten anyone in W with your position. But seriously, why did the cashiers go to me?"

"I don't know, no idea at all! Maybe their guilt possessed them. Now, let us go visit Angel. I have his flowers at the back."

The next thing that happened surprised me. Aya leaned to my right shoulder, and slowly placed her lips on my cheek, then on my lips, giving me a soft and meaningful kiss. Then, after giving me that sweet kiss, she looked into my eyes and just stared at me. 

I deeply love this woman! Her eyes express the same great love I have for her. We stayed in the memorial park for a few hours. Afterward, we went to my penthouse and ordered room service for dinner.

"It's getting late Cid, I should go."

"My Aya, please stay and spend the night with me?" I gave her my endearing puppy eyes.

I don't know what came to me to ask Aya to stay for the night. But gazing at her innocent yet breathtaking beauty, I can only feel my overflowing love for her and how I wanted to touch her face for as long as possible. I wanted very much to place my small kisses on both her ears, eyes, and nose and passionately kiss her red lips. 

At this moment, as I showed her my begging face, I just confirmed to myself for the tenth time that there is no one in this world that I would want to spend my life with but only Aya, My Aya.

"Cid..."

Saying nothing, I slowly hugged her towards my chest. She put her arms around my neck. My hands started unbuttoning her shirt slowly, without my eyes leaving hers. I saw her cheeks turning red, but her eyes expressed the same intense passion; the passion I feel for her. One I haven't felt towards any woman I've met in my life. 

"My Aya, will you allow me?"

She said nothing. Instead, she planted her soft lips onto mine. This time, it is longer and more intense. My lips responded with greater intensity as I carried her bridal style toward my bedroom. The silence and dim-lit bedroom witnessed two souls making love to each other. And I promised myself that nothing or no one will ever break us, not in this lifetime. 

***