- 11 -

"Are you sure about that darling?" He said and looked in your eyes while transforming back to his pale skin and emerald green eyes that you loved about him

"Yes and why-"you started but Loki tooked on his lap and you hugged him he hugged you back but he was quite confused about what you said and that you didn't were scared of him.

"Why do you like this place that you tooked me out here?" He asked while staring at sky.

"This place is quiet it's really close to nature and here are the prettiest sunsets and sunrises."you said to Loki with a small saddnes in your voice.

"But WHY are you coming here?" He asked while playing with your hair his tone was calm and friendly.

"It's the only place I could go and sit all day and think about everything all my problems, and in the first day when avengers saved me the next day I discovered this place it was perfect because I didn't like alot people around me." You said with nervous look to Loki because you thought that Loki may laugh about your answer.

"I'm so sorry Y/N atleast you had where to go when I was still living in Asgard my parents said that I can't go out so almost half of my life I was in Castle or in garden reading books." He said like he missed Asgard. Wich was true yes he missed that place but now he fone alot of bad things and he can't get back to Asgard if he doesn't want to get in Asgard's prision.

It was ten minute silance and you rerembered how he was fighting with Thor and you couldn't shut your mouth so you said.

"Loki you know you look pretty gourgeous while fighting?" You said with smile and little giggle.

"Oh really?" He smirked, "then you should see me in a throne" he winked at you.

Something was not right you could here avengers yelling your name and Lokie's. You both stayed quiet but you still were in his lap when Nathasha found you.

"What are you doing here? And why he is out of sheilds tower?!" Natasha said with fear in her eyes.

"I tooked him out that's my resposibility." You said to Nath while still sitting on Lokies lap.

"He could escape!? And in fact you have alot of shit to do when you get back at tower because all avengers are looking for you two even Thor is looking by you both!" She said like this is worlds end and raised her voice at you.

"Loki we have to go back." You said you weren't happy about that.

"It's alright Y/N it was my fault to lisen and come with you now you're in trouble because of me!" He said is sad voice looking at sand that slowly started to be concrete because you were in parking lot. When you both sitted down you started to drive and speeded up till max of your car it was avrege to 350 km/h.

"Y/N slow down you can crash into something?!"Loki was starting to be scared because you didn't lisened.

"Sorry Loki just sleep it will be okay I'm gonna drive so you can sleep." You said with weak smile because you knew that you could loose you agent pass because you tooked criminal out of shield tower and broke some rules that Mrs. Stark gave you.

"Are you sure Y/N?" Loki wasn't really statisfied about that idea of sleeping when youre driving that fast but he trusted you so he fall asleep after thirthy minutes you were ar Shields tower.

"Loki wake up! We have to get inside while they aren't back!"you said to Loki shaiking him because you knew that yhey are behind you because you were much faster than their helicopter.

"Oh my god you scared me...yeah okay I'm coming coming" he said in sleepy voice and got out of your car.

You both ran to elevator and you said to Jarvis, "Jarvis take me to my floor"

"Okay miss Y/N I have to tell you that avengers will be after few minutes here." He told you that information and you started to feel scared because maybe they will take him away from you. You are now at your floor.

"Loki I'm gonna go with you." You said to Loki who stared at you like you were crazy about that idea.

"Why tho Y/N they'll think I hurted you!"Loki was scared that he'll have to be locked in that cell again. You both got in his room.

"If they'll try to take you away from here they'll gonna see who are they messing with that day when i fought with Thor I was using only half of my powers I have alot of more." You said with anger in your voice that Loki feeled your anger.

"Y/N!" Mrs. Stark yelled so you come out of your room atleast that what he thought but he saw that you come out of Lokie's bedroom that was the least place he could think of.