- 10 -

"You know that Mrs

"You know that Mrs. Stark will kill you for what you did?" Loki was watching at speed tester because you drove faster and faster.

"Is that okay that you drive that fast?" Loki glanced at you and still looked in speed tester.

"Oh did I scared you?" Your little bit slower started to drive.

"No no, it's alright." He said still looking at the speed tester because you were driving about 120km/h he was never been on this kind of car so and it was all new to him.

"What's wrong I know that something is wrong." You said glancing at him and then back on road.

"Where are we going?" He said nervously like he cared that Mrs. Stark would kill you.

"It's a surprise we are pretty close so don't sleep." You said and giggled about how Loki cared that Mrs. Stark would kill you.

You saw in the mirror that Loki glanced at you and then speed tester and then outside even though there were only trees. You were curious why he cared if you'd be dead because Mrs. Stark would do that. Meanwhile, you got again speed till 250 km/h with your sports car.

"Why are you speeding that fast, are you ok?"Loki was still staring at you but now he grabbed to door.

"Sorry, it just keeps me calm when I'm angry or something has happened to me I like to speed up and feel that I'm going fast. I can't describe, to be honest...it's...it's like you're sitting in a rocket and flying away from all your problems,"  you said slowing down again.

"But you could crash in something and hurt yourself!" Loki said taking their hand off of the car's door.

"Yes, and I have crashed two times while speeding." You said giving him a stare that said 'it was painful' that's what you thought in your head. Of course, you forgot to block your mind and he saw what you thought but he wasn't touching your head like always this time he touched your wrist.

"But you know that driving away from problems won't slive anything?" Loki now said with a little smile and glanced at you because all that time he was watching rode and thinking about something.

"Yes I know" you sight "but it keeps my problems away at least for a few hours or minutes!" You said without showing any emotion. After few minutes you said to Loki who was asleep even tho you said you'd be almost there. You turned to tell that you're ready but saw Loki asleep you've never seen him so calm and adorable. Adorable? Yeah, you thought that. And he was holding your favorite book in his hands that he took from your bookshelf.

He was talking to you whit eyes closed, "Y/N why are you watching me?" He opened his eyes and looked at you with a small smirk that gave you chills because you thought that he was asleep.

"Um no, I wasn't staring I just wanted to tell you that arrived." You said with confidence but you wouldn't dare to look at him.

"You know that I can escape now do you?"Loki waited for your reaction.

"But if you wanted to run away you would run away ten times because there were a lot of times where you could run away but you didn't." You said and then with your head like said to him that he needs to follow you.

You want to beach it wasn't normal beach there weren't any people or boats they two were all alone there you both sat down on warm soft sand and looking in the water because it was sunset. After silence,e Loki started to look at you and started to brush his hands together because he was quite nervous.

"Y/N I have to tell some things.."Loki started and looked at his hands.

"What is it Loki?" You looked at him confused about what he wanted to talk to you.

"First I am so sorry for that day when I read your mind and you ran away crying I couldn't sleep this all time because I thought it was my fault. When we were in a car that was the first time I slept that day. I am so sorry if I hurt you."Loki was now staring in the water hoping to find something in it.

"It's okay Loki, I forgave you on that day because I knew it was hard for this change because it was happening fast and you wouldn't control your emotions." You stared in the water and saw a far far away from a big boat.

"I know I hurt you that day and I'm a monster." he turned his head away from you.

"No, you're not you're amazing!" You said while Rollo
ing your finger in your hair.

"I don't know if you know this but I'm frost giant Y/N I never wanted to tell that to you but you can't like me I'm a monster,"  he said in a sad voice.

"That shows me I know you're not a monster and I know that." You said grabbing gently Lokie's hands.

"I'm gonna show you but please don't be afraid and don't run away", e said and his skin was changing from pale skin to blue skin with blood-red eyes and Loki slowly turned back to you.

"Oh wow-" you didn't even finish when Loki interrupted you.

"Yeah I know I'm a monster." He said not showing emotions.

"No you're not I didn't even finish you look gorgeous with this blue skin and bloody eyes and your skin glows when you look in the sun. You're not a monster you're amazing and beautiful." You said and making him e eye contact with you.

"Y/N you think so?" Loki was surprised because you were the first who would complement his monster form.

"Yes, Loki you're perfect just the way you are," you with a smile on your face.