𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 2

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝕊𝔸ℕ𝔸 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 ♥

After I dropped Mina off to class, I hurriedly made my way to the auditorium where dance practice was being held.

As the captain of the dance team, I shouldn't be late to practice because it sets a bad example for the team. But honestly, that doesn't matter as much as it used to before Mina came.

I never used to be late, absent, or distracted in any of my classes until Mina transferred here.

That's when all of the things that used to matter to me didn't matter anymore. Because she was here, my lovely Minari was back with me again.

Even though she may not remember me yet, she'll realize it soon. Or, maybe it might take a while, but I'll wait for her. I'm willing to wait for days, weeks, months, years and decades. I'll do anything for her.

As I was rushing in the hallway, I bumped into someone.

"Oww!"

"Oh my, I am so sorry." I said, helping them up from the ground

"Oh, Sana! I was just on my way to look for you!"

I looked up to see my best-friend Momo looking at me. "Oh, hey Mogurt!"

She rolled her eyes. "I don't understand why you don't comprehend the simplest requests."

I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I've asked and told you not to call me Mogurt, where the hell did you get that from anyway?"

I laughed in response. "Oh, Momoring, you'll like it eventually~"

I spun on my heels and headed towards the auditorium, leaving Momo to catch up with me.

"You didn't answer my question Sana."

I looked back to Momo with a sly smile. "You should know the answer."

Her face screwed up in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

I sighed. "I'll give you one hint: aloe yogurt."

She stopped in her tracks, then her face lit up in recognition. "You are so dead."

She started to run towards me, but since I was too fast, I easily outran her.

(A/N let's all just pretend that in this parallel world, Sana and Momo can run fast ;-;)

"I don't even see why you're bothered by it," I said running "I was the one that was tormented with you eating all the aloe."

"It doesn't matter Sana, it's just principle."

"It'S jUst pRinCiplE." I said, mocking her

"Oh you're really gonna get it now."

I began to run faster, looking behind me to see Momo gaining speed on me. I saw that the auditorium was only a few more strides ahead, so I powered through and made it in the door just in time for me to be able to close and lock it.

I stuck my tongue out at Momo through the glass window on the auditorium door.

"SANA MINATOZAKI, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I SWEAR!"

"Huh? I can't hear you Momo, speak up."

"YAH!"

I shrugged my shoulders and turned around to be met with curious glances from my friends on the dance team.

"What have you done this time Minatozaki?" uttered one of my close friends, Nayeon

I simply smirked which was enough for her to know I did something really bad to annoy the hell out of Momo.