Part 2

A few weeks past and Sabrina releases her song. As she listened to it the first she can't help but feel guilty, she never ment any ill will Olivia's way. Josh enters the room interrupting her thoughts. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Salt Lake, I rather not be alone up there,"

     "Are you sure that is the best idea?" Sabrina began " it's just- with everything going on I don't think it's a good idea," she concludes

     "Oh well... this is funny, I assumed you say yes so I already got you an airplane ticket," he trails off " I guess I could cancel it or have someone else come with me" he mumbles to himself.
     " fine I'll go. When are we leaving " Sabrina responds.
     " tomorrow morning so you should pack" he answers half heartedly looking disinterested. Sabrina glares at him but it goes unnoticed. Josh is on his phone, texting someone. Sighing Sabrina goes to pack.

———————————————————————————
     Early the next morning Josh and Sabrina and get an Uber to the airport. The car is awkwardly silent, Sabrina look out observing the scenery. Josh is staring at his phone. They get on and off the plane with little to no communication between them. When they land Sabrina get a Instagram notification from none other than Olivia Rodrigo.

     What could she want?