𝑰𝑰𝑰.

~Y/n POV~

"Please use this room." "Understood, thank you."

"She's settling down in a bad spot" Me, Emma, Ray and Norman are eavesdropping on Mama's and Sister Krone's conversation at the moment...'damn it, things were going so well' i thought "The center of the three children's rooms" "To make it easier for her to watch us..." We looked ahead to see both of them turning towards us and we quickly acted normal and smiled while i also waved. 

It was getting late and everyone came inside already, while while the four of us gathered in the library. "I was distracted by the tracking devices that I didn't think we would get another adult" Norman said lightly hitting His head on the bookshelf repeatedly before i stopped Him and said "Actually we should be happy about this" while both Norman and Emma looked at me "What? Be happy?" "Well--" "Carol and Sister Krone. We have two more sources of information." "I see" Ray cut me off as He realized what i meant 'that was a little rude' and i pouted. "First, where did those two come from?" Norman walked towards the table as they continued "Carol is Conny's replacement." 'replacement? what are we some kind of living stock--  oh....' I frowned at my dumbness, but that's just...so cruel. "So they're replenishing the merchandise" "Yeah, if this place is a farm, they must have a site where they prepare one-year-olds for replenishment" "So did all of us come from there originally?" "I guess so, And also that Sister Krone." i said 'wait...if we came from there, then who are our real parents? are they...still alive?' "It's significant that there's another adult other than Mom. There might be other farms just like here, so are the adults who obey the demons under the control of demons from birth, or after they're captured? After we escape, things will change depending on that." Norman said and made me think about things, 'what if we cant escape? what if we do but get caught? captured' I was starting to get lost in my own thoughts so i quickly regained focus on what we were talking about "But first, we need to figure out how to escape with everyone And the location of the tracking devices" "I searched all over my body, but I didn't find any traces of something implanted" "And nothing in our clothes or shoes"  "Based on humankind's existing technology, it probably uses radio waves." "But don't those kinda things require batteries?" i questioned, then i continued "Something really small that wouldn't leave a scar, and with batteries that last over 10 years. That kind of product wouldn't exist in 2015." "Meaning?" Emma questioned as Ray answered for me "It'll be difficult to predict the mechanism, find the location, and figure out how to break it. And we might as well give up if it's technology originating from the demons." "True" "What? So, checkmate?" "Yup" my eyes widened a little "No way!" the three of them looked at me "theres got be a way SOMEHOW right?" Emma looked at me and agreed "Yeah!!" "Well, even if we can't figure it out, we can guess." "Yeah. We have to think from the enemy's point of view. Where and what kind of a device would be the most convenient to implant?" we all thought then a certain cutie came to my mind "Carol!" the three of them looked at me again "Since she just arrived, she might have one" "A mark from implanting the tracking device!"

~3rd Person POV~ 

"You've raised the highest number of high-quality goods among all of the plants, ever. I am honored to work under someone I admire so much" "Lip service isn't necessary. Let's quit the small talk, and talk about work instead." "Here are the documents of my adorable children. Memorize all of it, right now. It should be easier than getting perfect scores every morning." Krone's eyes widened but smiles  after a few seconds taking the documents Isabella showed her going through it. "By the way, what work was I called in for?" "They found out about the secret. They also saw the package in the truck." Isabella spoke calmly while Krone seemed pretty shocked and immediately spoke up "Then, in accordance with the rules, we must find them and ship them imm—" "Wait" Isabella cut the other female off, walking towards her, and cupped her face in both of her hands "It's fine. I already have an idea of who the targets are." "And that's..." "Two of the oldest children. We just have to make sure they don't escape before shipment.My children are special. And this is beneficial for the plant." "So you're not reporting it?" "No. I will take care of the targets in a proper manner. You are a guard." Isabella lets her go and walks back to her table "You don't need to think. Just watch the children. I am the Mom of this House. And you are my assistant. Understand? Sister Krone." she looks at Krone smiling as she did too and bowed, hand over her chest and said "Yes, ma'am, Isabella"