Just leave it already

Hi, so I've still been getting comments recently on this story asking me to update it. I'm not sure why, seeing as the description, as well as the descriptions for the previous two books, have ***SERIES DISCONTINUED*** at the very beginning of the descriptions.

I started this story when I was 14.
I have no desire or plans to continue it now.

So please stop commenting asking for updates. Those comments don't make me want to continue the story, they make me want to delete it. You know before even going into it that it's been discontinued, so why are you expecting more chapters when you reach the end?

There are so many holes and mistakes in this story because I wasn't a very good writer back then. Hell, I forgot about an entire character that I made in one of them. Although, there are parts where I actually don't understand your criticism (the pink hoodie and black jeans. I mean yeah I know it's kinda cringy that I wrote what she wore but I will still defend that because 1, it's literally just clothes and 2, she's what, 13? Give it a rest with the "ew" and "ummmmm no" already ffs you pretentious snobs. Don't you have better things to do than stick your nose up at a fictional thirteen year old's clothing choices?).

But I digress.

TL;DR: This story won't be continuing. So stop asking. If I keep getting comments asking for updates to the story, I'm going to just delete the entire thing. All three books.

So for the love of any and all things that are even remotely holy;

J U S T
L E A V E
I T
A L R E A D Y