10 | i n t r o d u c e

Yeon-a woke up startled by the sounds of people screaming.

Screaming???

Who would be screaming at this hour?

"IF YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I WILL SIMPLY JUMP OFF THE RAILINGS JAKE"

"YOU CAN'T HURT YOURSELF IN MY HOUSEHOLD. OTHERWISE, I'D BE CAUGHT DEAD SO GET DOWN CAUSE I FOUND YOU ALREADY."

Yeon-a groaned and grabbed her phone that was laying next to her.

Her eyes widen when she saw what time it was.

Shit, I'm late.

She scrambled out of bed and hurried herself to prevent her from being late.

after getting ready, she texted Yoenjun.

Yeonttomeokie 
Offline

[a/n: who likes the id? Anyone??]

<Sorry to keep you waiting.]

<What time are u coming again?]

Online

[hiya baby. Enjoyed your sleep?>

[also i might be coming at 2:30 ish>

<sleep was ok ig]

<and ok. take your time coz I slept in late]

[I will~>

[take care princess :333>

<you too~~]

"Enjoy texting your boyfriend?" She turned her head to see Sunoo standing by the doorway as she placed her phone in her pocket.

"I- uh-" he giggled.

"It's fine I'm not jealous. I'm happy for you. Though...i feel like I should've made moves sooner."

"well, don't you worry because you're always making my day by seeing your smile."

He smiled again and opened his mouth to say something but Yeon-a subconsciously interrupted him.

"What's with the racket downstairs? Ya'll are really loud you know" she hissed

"Oh. That. We were playing hide and seek." Yeon-a's expression was unreadable for Sunoo. 

"at this time and age?" she questioned.

"We're still going through puberty so it's fine. Besides, Ni-ki is like 15 so he's still a fetus right?"

She blinked at the sight of Sunoo standing there so casually.

"Did i leave the door open?" he nodded

"Oh. ok then" Yeon-a held a sour expression before leaving her room along with Sunoo following her.

"Why do you guys stay at my place so much? Why can't you go to each others? Like alternate every day or week?"

All 6 pairs of eyes fell on to Yeon-a's figure.

As for her, she only took the slightest gaze on Jungwon before proceeding towards the kitchen.

She jumped at the sight of a boy. He had such a bright smile.

"My name's Heesung. Heard you had a boyfriend, but that doesn't bother me cause damn, you're fine." 

Yeon-a batted her eyelashes at him in disgust as she furrowed her eyebrows giving him an 'are you ok' look