7 | j e a l o u s

As soon as school ended, Yeon-a was finally relieved to leave this cruel hell.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon Yeon-a! Take care"

She bid Areum goodbye before bumping into Yeonjun.

"oh hey."

"can I walk you home? Or we can go out and get some food if you like."

"I'm sorry Yeon. I have to do some stuff this evening with my brother. Maybe another time?"

He nodded and stared into her eyes before planting a kiss on her lips.

"Take care princess ~" he winked and waved at her cutely before running off with four of his other friends.

She sighed and mentally slapped herself for falling for such guy.

Once she arrived home, Yeon-a got a text message from someone

Have u arrived home safely bae?

She instantly knew this was Yeonjun and replied back

<Yes! Where r u rn yeon?]

[I'm at my place. With the boys>

<okk. I'll ttyl]

[make sure to meet me at this address tonight if you can. I want to show u smth>

[https://pin.it/5oilLDH>

[ily my honey bear ~>

< take care <333]

[a/n: copy and paste that link. Trust me, you'll love it]

Yeon-a sighed and went to her room to change.

As she was about to go downstairs she heard a knock and opened the door

She smiled when she saw the one and only Jungwon.

"Hi" she waved at him but he kept a straight face.

"Can I ask you something?" she nodded and was screaming at herself on the inside.

He's going to ask me about Yeonjun. I know it.

Yeon-a let him into her room and sat on her bed, trying to be as calm as possible.

Don't apologise if he asks you. He deserved it.

Or just say that you're sorry and hug him.

Or just keep quiet, only shake or nod your head when you can.

"I was walking to class today after lunch and saw some girl that looked like you. But she was with that guy in your brother's year. Choi Yeonjun" he took a deep breath before continuing.

"Was that you?"

Yeon-a was scared since she didn't know what to say.

Don't look embarrassed or guilty. Otherwise, you're making it obvious.

"I don't know what you're talking about." her heart started aching. She didn't want to lie.

"Oh, ok. It's just that the girl was in the same class as you, so I thought it was you."

She gave him a wry chuckle.

"And she also looked like you, but I couldn't figure it out since I was at a far distance"