5 | q u e s t i o n s

"h-hi" Yeon-a smiled at the boy and tried to keep herself busy.

"Your name's Yeon-a right?"

She nodded in response and he smiled to himself.

"Cute name."

"Thanks. What about your name? Is it Ni-ki or something?"

He giggled, "It's sunoo. Not Ni-ki. He's the youngest one out of all of us."

"Oh ok," there was an awkward silence between them until Sunoo broke it.

"You look nothing like your brother. Are you two blood-related?"

She sniggered at his comment.

"We are blood-related. It's just that he looks more like m-my-"

"Mother? Or father?"

"f-father." She hated mentioning that she had a father.

"Nice, your mum must be really pretty then."

"was that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Yes. A compliment to both you and your mum"

She blushed and gave him a warm smile.

"It's getting late, why are you up anyways?"

"Could ask you the same thing."

He chuckled and smiled again. Damn this boy sure does love to smile a lot

"I don't know actually. I couldn't sleep, considering this is not my household."

They both laughed in unison until Sunoo asked Yeon-a something she didn't want to answer.

"So, Yeon-a, do you like Jungwon? As in you show interest in him?"

"I- uh- I don't know actually" she let out a wry chuckle 

"Mhm ok. What about any of the boys? Including me."

"I- I- haven't shown any interest in anyone. I never had anyways"

His eyes widen.

"You have never shown any interest in boys?" she shook her head.

"How- you attract so many people but-"

"I know. Everyone loves me for some apparent reason. But I have my own reasons to not show any interest in anyone. Especially boys."

"Ok, but ever since you saw Jungwon, have you started to feel that you show any interest in him?"

What's with these questions? Yeon-a thought to herself only to realise Sunoo could hear her talking.

"I dunno. I'm just interested in what you think about us. Especially Jungwon, since he said that he shows no interest in you, yet he is still tryna make moves. It's kinda obvious."

"You're interested in what I think about you and your friends or just me?"

He blushed and smiled wider.

"I am interested in you."

Well, that was straight forward.

"I do find you cute tho not gonna lie." Yeon-a giggled 

"It's because of my cheeks, isn't it? If it is, then I'm not surprised. Everyone adores me because of my cheeks. I hate it"

"But it makes you cute! Trust me. I wouldn't be caught dead if I had cheeks like you. Everyone would be crazy for me."

He smiled and walked towards Yeon-a and leaned closer so that their faces were on the same level.

"Why are all of you so tall? I feel tiny." she pouted which made Sunoo laugh.