19

Springtrap: My favorite thing is to cook in front of Chica because she knows which knife is made for what and forcing her to watch me use the wrong one brings me joy.

~~~~

Bonnie: One of these days I'm going to say the F word. Then you'll be sorry.

~~~~

Chica [to Springtrap]: Dude, just admit you ruined everything and turned our lives into a living hell. No biggie.

~~~~

Golden: I'm sorry for psychologically scarring you.

Mike: Which time?

~~~~

Mangle: Hey, do you think I can fit fifteen marshmallows into my mouth?

Toy Chica: You're a hazard to society.

Toy Bonnie: And a coward. Do twenty.

~~~~

Michael: Do you have any shaving cream?

Funtime Freddy: No, I don't like the way it tastes.

Michael:....You eat shaving cream?

Funtime Freddy: Why would I eat it if I don't like the way it tastes?

~~~~

Golden: So, anyway, I regain consciousness, there's cops everywhere, Chica's covered in blood, she's got an ice pick, it was kind of a weird Tuesday!

~~~~

NM!Freddy: Do you like pears?

NM!Fredbear: Never took to pears. Always struck me as the weak-willed apple. You bite an apple, it fights back. Pears just go "Oh, cool."

~~~~

BB: I'm...grounded?

Toy Freddy: Yes, you're grounded!

Toy Chica: You disobeyed an order!

Toy Bonnie: *holding a shovel* And now, we're gonna bury you until you learn your lesson!

Toy Freddy: That's not how grounding works.

~~~~

Mike: Uh, excuse me...who's in charge here?

Bonnie: Well, usually that's whoever yells the loudest.

~~~~

Michael: I should've left you on that street corner where you were standing.

Molten Freddy: But ya didn't!

~~~~

Charlie: Dad! There's an ugly monster under the bed!

Henry: Charlie! This isn't how I raised you! Come here, Mr. Spaghetti creature.

Molten Freddy: *crying* I'm not ugly-

~~~~

Chica: WHY AREN'T THE DISHES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER?!

Bonnie: The fuck does that mean-

~~~~

Phone Guy: Unspoken rule of Fazbear's; Don't say the words "bite" or "birthday party" in front of the damn yellow bear suit, please.

Golden: *curled up into a ball and sobbing* wHy DiD tHaT kId HaVe To DiE-