𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Group ; NCT

Pairings ; Yangyang X female oc

Genre ; fluff, werewolf au, Alpha/Omega/Beta Dynamics

Warnings ; none.

Words ; 1.2k

Summary ; Yangyang's Omega let's him mark her up for her upcoming heat.

A boy with dark brown hair looked around the old rundown McDonald's.

His hair falling over his piercing eyes, a milkshake in hand and some fries forgotten at the side.

His outfit consisted of all black shirt, leather jacket, skinny ripped jeans and silver chains, earrings and rings.

He sighed and stood up, mindlessly glancing at the couple making out in one corner, rolling his eyes and throwing his still half full milkshake in the bin.

Hands tucked in his jacket, he walked down the streets, grey wolf ears in display and tail swinging from left to right with each step he took.

The young man had a nasty scar across his cheek, and his scent was almost like gasoline, citrus and death, so anyone who walked near him would run away or hold their breath, his scent was quite unique for an Alpha.

He soon found himself in front of a café, more like a bar actually, near a fish market and a tattoo shop.

It didn't look too inviting with the graffitis on the walls, broken neon signs and old paint, and especially the men in tacky suits hanging around the place, glaring at anyone who dared to glance at them.

But with the boy, they didn't mind and gave him a short nod as he got in, pushing the door open before him.

The bar reeked of alcohol, tobacco and other mysterious chemicals he was unlucky to know.

It was filled with people, drinking and chatting amongst themselves, about territory, deals and business, especially business.

The boy ignored those and walked to a free table, sitting on the cheap leather of the seat and looked at the waitresses around the place.

They were all wearing either revealing clothes, too tight or those dumb cute maid outfits, nothing matched and each one of them looked like they all came from different worlds, but it somehow brought a sense of familiarity to the him.

"What can I get you for today?" A melodic voice snapped the wolf out of his thoughts.

Before he can even look up, he got whirled by a sweet scent of forest fruits and wood.

Looking up, he was face to face with a pink haired woman, curly hair sitting on top of her head, small face with cherry plump lips, freckles and brown mischievous eyes.

The girl's outfit consisted of a silk pink dress, white leather chocker and white leather boots, her body was also beautifully curvy, big breasts and big thighs, her skin looked so fucking soft too.

But what just added to her beauty was the white ears at the top of her head, soft and fluffy along with her tail.

"You." The boy gulped.

The woman giggled and scribbled on her notepad, " A strawberry milkshake, then."

Yangyang frowned, "I-"

"it will get served shortly, thank you for your patience." The woman smiled innocently and left with a giggle.

The boys nosetrils flared at the scent still lingering around him, he could still smell her even when she was behind the bar, filling a glass with a pastel pink liquid.