Jongsuk went to him."Is it really true?You are not faking it right?"

Bogum sighed but shook his head."No,president himself wrote this letter.He was so concern about sky's health.Her doctor and I spoke to president. Since she never murdered innocent people,he decided to end her punishment. She had only killed people who are related to black market.And she was forced to do it.And he said it is also government's fault for not being able to save Sol-ah when she was a kid.So,it is now almost 6 years she served for the country.It is enough"

Jongsuk again sighed in relief.He was beyond happy.But he had more questions.

"What about Byunhun?"

"Our team will take care of it.We will arrest Kang Seo Joon sooner or later.We are still waiting till he reveals a clue about where he hid Byunhun"Bogum answered.

Jongsuk nodded and looked at Sky who was crying in her family's embrace.

"She will have to wait to reveal herself to everyone as their sister till we catch Byunhun.If he gets to know about her,things will be complicated"Bogum added.He gave the letter to Jongsuk."Take care of her"

Bogum turned to leave but,

"Sunbae!"

Bogum smiled hearing her voice.He turned back only to be engulfed in a tight hug.

"Thank you"she whispered to his ear.Bogum hugged her back and smiled."You have been taking care of me since I met you.I'm so glad to have you in my life sunbae"

"Are you bidding me good bye now?"he asked with a chuckle.

Sky parted away quickly with wide eyes."no!I will never bid you good bye. I need sunbae in my life.You are like a brother to me"

Bogum smiled sadly.He knew he can never be more than a brother to her.Just because of the man who was looking at him right now with so much jealous. Bogum rolled his eyes mentally.

Bogum ruffled her hair."I have to go now.I have so much work.Now go to your family. They are waiting for you.AND do not worry about your unfinished missions.You have already finished everything. Last part is up to our juniors. So start to be happy from now on"

Sky nodded with a smile.She backed away when Bogum turned around.Sky's eyes met Jongsuk's eyes.She suddenly felt shy.They have no barriers now.And the thought gave butterflies to her stomach.

With heated cheeks,she turned around and ran to her family. She firstly ran to her father.She quickly hugged him tightly. "Appa, I'm back"she said with a giggle.She looked up to meet her father's teary eyes.

Mr.Kim hugged her back."I'm sorry.I'm so sorry for everything my baby.Appa is so sorry--"

"Shhh, appa,I know you did everything for us.You didn't sacrifice me.You tried to make your all kids alive.You had to do it.I understand. I forgave you a long time ago.So don't say sorry.I love you appa"she comforted her crying father.

Jin's wife Hye Yoon hugged Jin who was crying like a baby.

Da mi also comforted Jimin.

Jungkook was jumping up and down like a bunny like he has something to say.

"Dude,calm down"Jongsuk told him with a chuckle.

"Aniyo!everyone!listen!"Jungkook shouted gaining everyone's attention.

Sky and Mr.Kim parted away.

"IT'S TIME TO NAME OUR SISTER!!"

Out of no where,Sky was lifted up in briday style by Taehyung. He spinned her."yesss!Our princess needs a name!'

"Ahhh!oppa!put me down!!"sky was freaking out.

"Tae!son!put her down!"Mrs.Kim also freaked out seeing her daughter's flying in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung slowly put her down and giggled.

"Everyone!gather around!"Namjoon ordered and everyone did as he said.

Hoseok made Sky stand up in the middle.

"Okay,let's decide"Hoseok chimed."Since you have so many identities,which name will you choose princess?"

"Sol-ah?Deoksim?Sky?or a different name?"Jimin asked with stars in his eyes.

Sky thought for a minute. "Okay I've decided"

Everyone looked at her excitedly.

"I was lost with the name of Sol-ah,I came here again with the name of Deoksim and again came back as a new person with the name of Sky"she started to describe."I'm no longer a red agent.So I won't be sky anymore.And,"

Her gaze went to Hye Yoon's belly.

"Since we are already expecting another Deoksim,I'll be Sol-ah.Kim Sol-ah"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!