Chapter 1: Camp

Author's Note:
Just thought  I might let you guys know that I haven't read the second series of the Percy Jackosn books so Leo, Piper and Jason might be different in my story then in the actual book. I'm sorry if you guys don't like it but I will be reading the books while I write the story so I will learn how they are. i hope you enjoy this book. Please vote and comment .

Annabeth's P.O.V

I looked out across the camp. I stopped as my eyes landed on the one person in the camp that could make my heart miss a beat.. Percy.  I took in all of his features before I was pulled out of my trance by Piper.

"Hey Annabeth, whatcha looking at." Piper asked trying to see where I was looking.

"Oh umm nothing." I lied. "Anyway did you want something?"

"Oh yeah Chrion wants you." She told me before walking away.  I turned around and headed to the big house. I wonder why he wants to see me. As I got closer to the big house I saw Percy walking there as well. He turned his head has he heard me and smiled.

"So Chrion wants to see you as well." He stated. I soon heard the sound of hooves. I looked into the big house and saw Chiron walking towards us.

"Come in." He gestured. Both Percy and I walked in, curious. We sat down in the seats that were there and looked at Chrion.

"So the reason I called you here is that the gods are afriad that there might be a new threat. Someone that is worse then Kronos." Chrion informed us.

"What or who could be worse then Kronos?" Percy asked. I l faced him and glared. If he just let Chrion explain then he wouldn't have to ask.  He looked at me and smiled. Chrion cleard his throat and we both looked back at him.

"We don't know who of what." He replied to Percy question.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked curious.

"Just watch out and don't tell the other campers know please." He told us, looking at Percy as he said the last part. Percy looked at the ground knowing that Chrion was talking about him.

Percy's P.O.V

I looked out across the ocean smiling. I walked down the sand and sat close to the water. This was my element.

"Hey dad. Do you ever feel like you can't do anything right?" I asked putting my hand into the water. I waited for a moment to see whether he would answer but as I thought he didn't. "I just feel like at times I'm wasting my time."

"Dad how did you know that you liked my mum?" I asked hopping that he would answer this question but yet again he didn't.

"Who are you talking to?" someone asked from behind me. I looked back and saw Jason.

"Oh just my dad, well I'm trying to anyway." I replied looking back at the sea.

Hours had passed since Chiron told me and Annabeth the news. I paced around my cabin trying to process what he had said. There might be new threat which could be worse then Kronos. I thought to myself. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone knock on the door. I stopped pacing and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Annabeth standing there.

"You were pacing weren't you?" Annabeth asked as she walked in.

"Yeah." I said as I closed the door.

"You can't get thought of there being a new threat that is worse then kronos?" Annabeth asked sitting on my bed.

"Yeah and the worst thing is, we don't know what  or who it is." I stated