"Well then... we can cross that bridge when we get there." He said smiling at me.

"Malachai... we cant. That's disturbing!"

"Fine. Mommy." He said using my kink as a weapon against me. I slid my hands down on his chest and forcefully pushed him up against the wall.

"Do not call me that. Not unless..."

"Unless you'll let me rearrange your insides while banging your tiny, hot body against the head board while my hand is lightly squeezing you throat while you whimper my name?" He asked while I bit my lip, he the caught me off guard and pushed my back on the bed as he got on top of me. "Because if that's the price, then that's all I'll ever call you for the rest of our lives." He promised while going down on my neck with his tounge and soft lips.

"Malachai..." I moaned, he hummed to me calling out his name. He lead his kisses down further on my body, all I could do was hum in my throat as his touch graced my body.

"You like that?" He asked looking up at me with a cheeky smile. All I could do was hum in agreement because he started kissing my body again.

"I love that..." I finally uttered. He smiled and then started kissing my lips. He pushed us up against the head board and started kissing my cheeks, then my jaw and my throat. When he got to the center my collarbone he put his hand on my chin and pushed my head back while he drug his soft, moist tongue up the centerline of my throat. When he got to my chin he let me bring my head back down, he slid his hand down to my neck and lightly squeezed while I bit my lip.

"You love when I touch you, dont you?" He asked and I whimpered. He smiled foolishly and slammed my head against the back board making a loud bang that echoed throughout the house. I smiled but it soon disappeared from Datries cries.

We both sighed and he got off of me, I rolled over and went on my feet walking towards the girls. I looked at Datrie then picked her up and started rocking her. I smiled and felt Malachai hug me from behind, I leaned behind myself and kissed him. When I looked back towards Datrie I glanced down at Azrael.

She was blue and wasn't breathing. When I started paying attention I couldn't hear her heart beat any more.

"Malachai!" I yelped spinning around and handing him Datrie.

"Shes not breathing! Malachai shes not breathing!" I yelled, I was rubbing my hand on her back panicked.

"Stay here." He said as he ran off with Datrie. I did as I was told and stayed there. I picked up Azrael and laid her across my shoulder, slowly and carefully bouncing her up and down. Malachai came back and Datrie was no longer in his arms.

"Where is she?!"

"With Damon. Now stop worrying about her and focus on Azrael, we need to get to the hospital." He said placing his hand on my arm, I nodded and we ran to the hospital.

***

He held me in his arms as the doctors kept us out of the room Azrael was in. He moved us from side to side slowly.

"I knew that was a bad idea..." I mumbled with tears running down my cheeks.

"Dont blame yourself on this, it's not your fault. She was perfectly fine when I laid her on her back. It's my fault for forcing you into something you clearly told me not to do." He said placing his hand on my hair. I didnt want to say what I was about to say, but I couldn't stop myself. I knew he would get mad but my misery wanted more company than what it already had.

"Your right. It is your fault, did you know or something? I mean you've always said you never have wanted twins!"

"I can not believe those words really just came out of your mouth Lynette! Why on earth would I want one of our children to die! I dont care about being leader anymore! I dont know how many times I need to tell you that!" He yelled, he held my elbows as my hands laid on his shoulders. His ways made me cry harder, he realized  what he said and pulled me into a hug. I grabbed his shirt forcefully and cried into it, I cried loud to the point where he had to shush me.

"Look... I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He whispered into my cold ears, I nodded and he sobbed into my shoulder. I tried pulling him in closer to me but we were touch as much as we could, our bodies were as close as bodies could be.

"I'm not mad at you Malachai..." I mumbled. "I'm just upset, but maybe it's better off this way. We knew we only had 22 years with Azrael, I mean maybe it's better off not getting attached right? Just like you said?" I mentioned with tears still running down my face.

"Hey- dont think like that." He said into my shoulder.

"No, really. This way Datrie can have our full attention, neither of them will have to feel neglected, there wont be favorites because itll never happen again. This is the only child we'll ever get, so let's just cherish this time with Datrie." My voice cracked the whole time and I could tell my face was red and puffy from all of my crying. I pulled away and nodded at him, trying to be as convincing as possible.

"Your beautiful." He said to me, he placed his hand on my cheek and I snuggled into it, he rubbed his thumb across my cheek bone.

"What?" I asked with a sigh.

"That probably wasnt a good time to mention it, but you are. Even distressed and crying. You are a beautiful creature, my creature." He said kissing my forehead.

"You know I love you." He mumbled.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "I do. I love you too Malachai." I smiled slightly. Then I heard the hospital door open and I quickly walked towards her.

"How is she? What happened? Is she going to be ok?"

"Carter, Kai, I'd like you to sit down for this." She said pointing at the chairs against the wall, the stuffed her hands in the pockets of her white and clean medical coat.

"Azrael rolled over on her belly I'm assuming, with her health condition her lungs closed up, fast. Which as bad as this sounds, is good, that means she didnt suffer for long after she rolled over. It was quick, which is exactly what we need in suffocating instances like this one."

"So shes-"

"Yeah, shes passed on now. If you'd like to see her one last time before we send her to our local morgue feel free. You have the next 15 minutes. I'll leave you two alone." She said walking down the clear hallway. I leaned over the chair and hugged him, we cried into each other. All I could hear were the sounds of pur sobs and the echo of her heels as she walked down the hall.