Prolougue

Okay here goes nothing!
(Also tw mentions of rape)

Izuku's POV
Darkness. That's all I knew growing up. I never got baked cookies from my mum or to play a game of catch with my dad. Instead I got to watch my mothers face slowly get more and more terrified as I got experimented on by my dad. Who's my dad I hear you ask? Well he goes by the name of All For One. Yes that's right. My dad is a fucking supervillain. My mother, Inko Midoriya, was kidnapped while she was at UA by afo. He rapped her and forced her to have me. He wanted a child whom he could experiment on. That was me. My mother was a kind and gentle women. I don't remember much about her but she would sing to me and comfort me but deep down I knew she was terrified of me. Everyday I had to go through hours upon hours of agonising experiments. My dad wanted to create a weapon. Something he could use to do his dirty work. Me. I don't know what quirk I was born with but it doesn't matter any more. I have plenty now. He forced quirks into me no matter how much pain it caused. Have you ever felt something as painful as that? Have you ever had a quirk forced inside you?

So ummmmm hi? I hope you liked the first chapter. Don't worry it will get better but right now I just need to get into the swing of things! Anyhoo constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated and any ideas would be too!

Until next time!
Peace out! ✌️