I responded with a hum as she hugged me from behind.

"So you talk?" Asked a gruff voice, it appears that he has spiky and messy blonde hair, and crimson red eyes. He looks.. Rough. Kind of reminded me of someone. "She can say a few words Bakubro! If only you listened, you'd know!"

The boy called 'Bakubro' just scoffed, a snarl visible on his face "Whatever, I don't fucking care."

"Okaka.." What a bundle of joy you are.

The boy with yellow and black streak haired stared at me with amusement glinting on his eyes "I can't help but think that she's being sarcastic with just one word."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I rolled my eyes "Okaka." You're so loud, and for what?

"Bakubro, I think she said Okaka." Kirishima joked, getting even further into Bakugo's nerve "I KNOW WHAT SHE SAID SHITTY HAIR."

"Come on bro, that's not fair. Besides, your hair is not that different from mine!"

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"Sashimi." Yes it is.

"See? Even she agrees!" Bakugo hissed at him "And how would you know what she said?"

"I don't know I just do, was I right though, uh... Tsugumi-san?"

I formed an ok sign with my hand, answering his question. "See! I'm good at translating!"

"You just got one right shitty hair, don't get too fucking proud."

"Ok, that's enough."

We all stopped talking and stared at the sleep deprived teacher in front of us. "All of you except Inumaki know how this goes, she'll just have to see. Bakugo, come here."

Bakugo stepped forward to the field beside him. Standing on the inside part of the circle "What was your last record?"

"709.6 meters."

Aizawa handed him a black ball and walked a few steps back "Try it again, we'll see how much you've improved."

The boy snatched the ball from Aizawa'd hand and went back to the field, from here it gets a bit.. Creepy.

He started grinning ear to ear, it's that kind of grin that you see in yandere movies, and well. He's the yandere.

He drew the ball back, and threw the ball with a loud "DIIIEEEEEE"

I whistled as I watch the ball flew over the field and landing.. Somewhere.

"820,5 meters."

Bakugo went back to the class, his friends all praising him for doing a great job, and telling him how amazing he was.

Way to boost his ego.

"Inumaki." I looked up, and walked towards him. "You saw what Bakugo did. Your turn."

He handed me a ball, and I grabbed my notepad

I can use my quirk however right?

He shrugged "Do as you wish."

I nodded. But before I went to the field, I ran back to Mina and have her my notepad. She stared at it. "Tuna tuna."

"You want me to hold it for you?" I nodded, she gave me a big thumbs up, and I went back sprinting to the field.

I stood there for a few seconds before taking off my mask, the mark around my mouths in display. I heard some Ooh's and Ah's but I decide to ignore it.

I took a deep breath, and instantly, my purple eyes shine brighter than ever.

I lead the ball closer to my mouth a I spoke into it.

"Go to the sun."

Just so it's 'Fair' I threw the ball and I watched it as it flew frontwards and up, where will it end up? Well, somewhere above the atmosphere probably since the ball probably can't handle the heat above it.

The device in Aizawa's hand beeped, and he looked at me with a straight face. "Infinity."

"WOOWWWWW!"

I wore my mask again, as I stood in front of him. "Salmon Maki?" Can I go back now?

Surprisingly, he understands "Yes, you can."

I jogged back to Mina and the crowd, and it's my tun to be praised by them, I replied to them with a smile and some occasiona "Okaka"

"Shut up. You guys can take turns doing it. Make it quick, so I can sleep."

"Yes, sensei." Chorus the class.

I was just watching the others throwing their balls as I felt a heavy weight around my shoulders, I almost fell down "Tuna?!"

"Oh sorry Gumibro, I just wanted to say that was so cool!" The red head, that arm is hanging around my shoulder, exclaimed. Showcasing his shark teeth. I raised an eyebrow at the nickname "Salmon?"

"Oh, Gumibro? Yeah, I made it! Do you mind?" I shrugged, not really. "Sweet."

He started talking to me, and sometimes, or most of the time really, I'd answer. He understood what I'm saying most of the time so it's fun being around him. Even though sometimes he misinterpret something, and he missed really bad.

After at least a few hours later, the quirk assessment test came to an end. It wasn't too hard. All I had to do, was command my body to do something, and I'm done. I think I did good considering I got third place.

Aizawa was gone as soon as it happened, we took it as a hint to go back to our class.

As I walked to the changing room, I felt Mina's body slamming into me, and I let out an oof. What's with people and body slamming today?

"So." He grabbed my forearm "Kiri, huh?"

"Okaka?" What? I asked confused.

She gave me a sly look "Oh come on! I saw your interaction, do you feel anything around him? Anything at all? Oh who am I kidding of course you did, he is kind of cute after all."

"Tuna tuna." It's nothing like that I said with a monotone voice. Mina pouted as she basically dragged me back to the changing room. "You're so boring.. OH BY THE WAY, CAN I SEE YOUR MOUTH LATER?"

I blinked at her, she wants to see my mouth? Why? Actually I don't really care so I shrugged at her and told her to do whatever she wants.

She squealed. AGAIN, and she continued dragging me across the field, and I just followed.

Well isn't this a jolly day.