(3) What Will Happen to Lady Emilia?

Start from the beginning

I was on the far-off side of the Marquis family, so even though it has a little bit of blood, it's practically a commoner.

Well, even if he didn't make her a foster daughter, there was a high possibility that she would not be exiled. After all, I have been with Ophelia for over ten years in the Marquisate.

Even though she was just a practical servant, she was also a distant blood relative, and he wouldn't do the hard work of spontaneously expelling me, who had stayed till Ophelia's death.

But, in the end, that was it.

For the rest of my life, I couldn't get old and die in the mansion of the marquis.

Maybe it'll be okay while the Marquis are alive, but after Raretis becomes the Marquis, it's obvious that they'll be sorry for me.

I might marry a low-ranking aristocrat who will save face in moderation, but there was little chance that I would see good things in my situation, such as a good life.

"You don't have to worry. The Marquis doesn't trust me to be their adopted daughter."

"Worried, now....."

"I don't have much to do with the Marquis without Ophelia."

Gloucester hesitated as if he wanted to say something. He ended up closing my mouth.

Cassio was staring at me with a serious face, silent for a long time.

I don't know why everyone thinks that way, but there are other people who could end up being adopted daughters.

The... poor girl who'll appear later, who looks just like Ophelia.

Among the game routes was the Marquis wife, who was so sad after losing Ophelia that she became weak from illness, shed tears of emotion at the sight of the young baroness who looked just like Ophelia, and took her as her adopted daughter.

Maybe that's the route that connects Raretis. It was an old memory so it seemed very vague.

After being kicked out of the original game as a friend and servant of the heroine Ophelia, The 'New Ophelia' returned brazenly after her sudden death and sat down for dinner in her new home.

Then, after the appearance of the baron Young-ae, her eyes were turned over with jealousy, and after doing all kinds of things, it was an obvious ending and she was defeated in some way by those three male candidates.

Everyone endured her, who was full of hunger, for one reason that she was "a person who Ophelia was close to her in her life," but eventually punished her terribly when the fact that she was jealous of Ophelia in her lifetime was revealed.

This body is now destined to hurt Ophelia.

She was now in a position to protect herself, and not to call out for a death flag.

"Lady Emilia. What are you going to do in the Marquisate? You're going back to your family? Society is not easy for a single aristocrat to live alone."

Cassio asked me with a face as if he had finished managing his expression.

Family, My Family.