Chapter 30: DAM I HATE THAT MOTTO!

(Third POV)

"Young Bakugou!! What are you doing here?!" All Might exclaimed. He was full of worried and hardly keeping up with his form. "A-all Might!! You need help!!" Bakugou yelled angrily.. Gran Torino shouted scoldings as he distracts All for One. 

All Might couldn't help it but be touched. "I need, to go all out..." Katsuki muttered to himself.. 'I'll have to break my body if so... maybe I can add explosions into my wind..' 

"All Might.. I'll leave if you at least let me help him once.. I'll show you that I can convince you to go PLUS ULTRA!! DAM I HATE THAT MOTTO!! DIEE!" He announced as he ran towards AFO sending explosions in front of him to get the sights blurry. 

Once near enough, he sent one massive wind in one hand with a giant explosion on the other.. AFO was affected by it. Damage was seen on his figure, Katsuki ran away speeding up with explosions and sent another explosion to let himself fly to be caught by Mt. Lady.

"You did good, Bakugou-kun." She complimented as the ash blonde teen catch his breath. Now that Bakugou is out of the way, All Might can go all out. Whether his form is revealed or not. Little did AFO know, All Might had a major help from a certain someone.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

"Well, it seems Izuku-kun has stopped too many quirks at once." Recovery girl explained to the older Aizawa. "Who knows how many quirks All for One holds?" she asked with a slight shivering. "Exhaustion hit him from the overuse of quirk, he has a fever and slight dehydration. The league didn't really took care of him. But he'll be find. He'll wake up. If not later, then tomorrow." she explained before leaving.

Shota sighed as there are too many matters at hand. It was still in the middle of the night and the fight had just ended an hour and a half ago. All casualties are still dealt by, sirens are loud outside, people are evacuating and being sent home, injured are being taken care of, and villains that tried to attack in the commotion are stopped, heroes are helping all they can in all of those. 

He gave Izuku a kiss on the forehead before leaving Izuku on Hizashi to check on his other students.. Apparently, Shoto and Hitoshi didn't listen to Aizawa's instructions, which he is mad of, but, right now, they are good help in controlling the civilians. Since other heroes are keeping an eye on those two, this left him with Bakugou. 

He entered Bakugou's room. He is being treated by a nurse. It's not yet finished so you could see some of the burns he had. Aizawa saw the fight halfway. The explosions were bigger louder and stronger. The worst part on Bakugou's end was his ears are bleeding. It's being stopped now. Lucky for him, his ears are made to get used to his loud explosions so the deaf part was a temporary for a few hours. After knowing that Bakugou is okay (alive). He went ahead to go back to his son.

His thought can't help but think about Kurogiri.. Oboro.. it was confusing.. but- soon he swears he'll find answers.. for now, keep Kurogiri inside tartarus. Where he can't escape, and can't use his quirk.. 'Everything, everything is frustrating.' He thought.

"What happened to All Might?" Aizawa asks as Nemuri is now with Hizashi watching over Izuku. "All Might, he's alive.. he's injured but it will heal.." Nemuri replied. 'Kayama senpai.. how does she feel about this Kurogiri situation..?' Aizawa thought. 

"Dad..?" A voice came. "Izuku!!" Hizashi exclaimed. "Papa.. what happened? did All Might win? Did my quirk help!?!! are you okay? is All Might okay?!" Izuku continued his worry rambles only to be cut off by Shota. 

"Izuku.. everyone's fine, we won and you need to rest.." Shota begged covering his worries in a monotone voice. "but- I'm fi-" Izuku spoke to soon as he was cut off by a wave of head ache. "No you're not. You have a fever." Aizawa gently pushed his son down to lay on the bed. Tearing up from the headache, Not allowed to stand up, not even sit up, there's nothing to do but rest. So he let his exhaustion take over him again and went to sleep. 

(Bakugou POV)

Aizawa just left after checking up on me. My quirk did get stronger. My quirk was loud enough to make my ears bleed. I need to add ear equipment to my hero costume.. Izuku helped defeating AFO with his quirk. Is this why he was kidnapped? Is it because he can erase all of AFO's quirk all at once? 

If so, It's great to know that One for All isn't the only counter to that villain. I sighed. I need o sleep... I lay on the bed carefully because my burns freaking hurts and the silence is deafening me more if that makes sense! 

I slowly went in my own slumber.. and, it wasn't dreamless.

A/N: sorry if it's short!! I'll do longer chapters I promise!